• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Server Queue For Full Servers

Hi guys, Firstly, I just want to say I love the current state of the game. I think the game play is refreshing. I was trying to find a game the other night and I was feeling a bit frustrated when the only Australian server was full. I really like battlefields server queues, where players can...
  2. C

Classes not leveling up to veteran

Sorry about that. realized it after 5 mins of posting but couldn't delete it whilst being processed by admins. Please Delete.
  3. C

3D & Animation 3Ds Max vs Maya ?

I use max because I fund its U Ito be alot better. I am pretty noob, but I made this:
  4. C

[Error] After Joining Servers, no welcome screen.

Hi, I went to have a look at the thomson/BT Hub thread and the telnet commands are not recognized for me. Probably don't have it. I'm still doubtful that its my connection problems with my router, because i can connect and play through console, but I am still not sure. Cheers for your...
  5. C

I have a wireless network with telstra using a Thomson TG782T router. @TaqTaqenson That sucks bro. This is a really odd error :p. Also, I forgot to mention it worked before and for some reason it's not. Could be the update that caused it for me.
  6. C

Hello Everyone, The Error This error occurs after joining a match, and prevents the player from spawning. There is no welcome screen and there appears to be no people on the map. If three people I have seen have this bug as well, than there is bound to be more people with it. What is...
  7. C

[How Do I?] After joining any servers...

This is exactly whats happening to me and its not my machine.