• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. veryBadKarMa

PC BioticsLabs: Typecrawl bug (or clever feature)

In the spawning room of BioticsLabs there is a typecrawl. It crawls in the wrong direction, making the text unreadable. ...maybe though it is a clever reference to the movie "Idiocracy" - I don't know. :rolleyes:
  2. veryBadKarMa

PC NumPadFour and NumPadSeven cannot be bound ingame

A minor bug. Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: NumPadFour and NumPadSeven cannot be bound ingame Description: When setting up custom key bindings, I was unable to bind NumPadFour and NumPadSeven. Whenever I pressed one of these buttons, the menu was switched. I've tried to...
  3. veryBadKarMa

[for weapon creators] "Add weapon to shop" MUTATOR TEMPLATE

Since the new trader will most certainly break many "add weapon to shop" mutators out there, I've created a template for a new mutator (check the attachement) to accompany your custom weapon. Feel free to use/change/comment it. It is sort of a "thank you" for all the great weapons. FEATURES...
  4. veryBadKarMa

KF [mutator] Weapons WorkShop

Some may have already found it on the Steam Workshop, but I think I should add my mutator here aswell. WeaponsWorkShop This mutator autoloads installed workshop weapons. It also lets you select your favourite weapons for your custom/solo/multiplayer game comfortably without editing *.ini...