• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 3mble

Stop calling it "FREE CONTENT" !!!1111

nah there's really no excuse for it, they blatantly put "FREE CONTENT PACK" on everything like they are supporting a finished game out of generosity it just pisses me off every time, its soon to be 2 years since we saw the gameplay trailers, we funded the EarlyAccess and the game seen little...
  2. 3mble

Stop calling it "FREE CONTENT" !!!1111

Is Tripwire actually trolling ? You put out a piece of unfinished game, fans put their trust in it and fund your unfinished product and now you call something paid for in advance FREE CONTENT repeatedly everywhere you go ? :mad: Can you just STOP doing this ?! Stop saying you did us a favor ...
  3. 3mble

Killing Floor 2 gives me bad motion sickness. I cannot play it.

Yeah still waiting for option to have static camera. It's not just shaking when you move its also changing your FOV when you sprint. This + frame skipping makes it feel anything but smooth even at consistent high framerates. Also animation cancelling by zeds, got no reply from devs wether...
  4. 3mble

Micro-stuttering/frame skipping fix?

tripwire just doesn't know how to make games. Tribes Ascend on UE3 had no frame skipping and framerate was capped at 90 by default and unlocking through ini had no side effects Also, when multiple people look at a zed it starts lagging horribly and teleporting making any timing with berserker...
  5. 3mble

Micro-stuttering/frame skipping fix?

Surprised this thread got no replies. It's very annoying. Tripwire likes challenging games but at the same time they're kind of clueless. How else would you explain MouseSmoothing and acceleration hidden in config file, suggested 60 frame cap but no limit for menus in uncapped mode making...
  6. 3mble

Zed Time Color

want it to be a toggle, but devs seem to be struggling to get the perks out asap
  7. 3mble

Berserker stuff

Yep, its silly that fleshpound keeps raging if you dodge the attack. what is the point of dodging then ? but then, only zerker can dodge really, and all because of his movespeed, idunno, this game is pretty messed up atm, you figure it out im 2lazy, but atm the zerker is all i want to play...
  8. 3mble

WWAUT - Into The Woods

lol yes :D 1 map teased + proper aiming with existing pistols. not much without the sharpshooter this game doesn't feel right, kinda surprising they roll out these sidekick perks first
  9. 3mble

WWAUT - A taste of things to come

Also this, kek. Weeks more just to see 1 sidekick perk teased ? Didn't they promise full game before end of the year :cool:
  10. 3mble

WWAUT - A taste of things to come

honestly, i'd rather see Sharpshooter as he was the only perk who could carry games solo in random pubs aside from Zerk, and probably medic if you're willing to kite all day Also Katana remains unused
  11. 3mble

Testmap perk boosting patched? why

Whats the point, its too late to reset perks again. Did you buy the game yesterday or just trolling ? go be clueless somewhere else the perks were reset atleast twice already Patched. Gained xp resets.
  12. 3mble

laughing at illiterate people who can't read already leveled perk twice, + in KF1, i already "took my time"
  13. 3mble

Playing without music really changes to tone of the game

This game has one of the worst soundtracks. Does anyone have a modded file that would just replace all tracks with music from KF1 ? Or actual good classic stuff we can all enjoy instead of something this one guy from Tripwire (and nobody else) likes? I'd also love an option to turn off hans...
  14. 3mble

is there a whitelist now or something ? i dont understand why would you do that, i had my berserker at levels 15 and 20 it was reset twice, and i spent so much time grinding zerk to 6 normally on KF1. Don't you think some people might just be tired of grinding it over and over again ??
  15. 3mble

Nvidia 355.98 Drivers for Killing Floor 2

Game is stuttering and skipping frames now not sure if this was the driver update or some game patch :confused: either way, unplayable with no kick vote in pub
  16. 3mble

Why is there no host options INGAME?

totally, even someone whos been waiting this game forever and goes to forums i can't be bothered to try and set up a server outside of the game, i did in KF1 and people could never join, and thats with no AV software installed it's just a pain in the ***
  17. 3mble

Rant about quality. KF1 > KF2

Doesn't take much to amuse you eh considering he's wrong about literally everything as explained above
  18. 3mble

How's so ? :cool: PM me proof or it didn't happen, i seen remains of suicide bombers, people blown up by landmines, tanks, artillery, explosions in crowds thanks to internets you and you'll never see no "gel" in pools on the floor. As i said, explosives cut and break things, they can cut things...
  19. 3mble

It really doesn't and there's tons of proof on google image search :cool:
  20. 3mble

i kek'd a bit, nades cut, break and burn stuff but dont blend :D