• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Escadin

Medic buffs feedback is very bad

... I mean the feedback players recieve from the game about what buffs are active. It's actually beyond bad because it doesn't exist! There is absolutely nothing that tells you (the medic) who has how many stacks of what buff. It's equally impossible to tell that you (as a medic's teammate)...
  2. Escadin

New Firebug impressions

Gonna make a topic about this so people can pool together what they find and to minimize repitition. List everything you notice (I personally don't have much to tell yet because it's hard to find a server): Bugs: Napalm still doesn't seem to work. C&B is not affected by increased tank size...
  3. Escadin

PC Weird box on Hostile Grounds

Can somebody explain to me what this box is?
  4. Escadin

Good job everyone

The recent resistance live update overbuffed sharpshooter If sharpshooter touched on the OP side before it is absolutely broken now. What is the point in a headshot focused perk if you can just plow through trash zeds with torso shots using your T1? Neglecting all of your FOUR +damage...
  5. Escadin

[Feedback] New incap system

Like my other thread but I hope there will be more discussion about the changes. So what did you find to have changed for the better or worse? Demo can't stun fleshpounds. I can't test it myself but this needs a second thought really. Gunslinger's knockdown skill takes 4-5 magnum...
  6. Escadin

There is so much more about this patch...

More than the patchnotes tell us and implications we've missed. Come here and post your findings: Firebug Calk&Burn seems to reload faster fuse changed to 20% more duration instead of 70% Shrapnel has a different (smaller and more fiery) explosion fully stocked changed to 60% more ammo -...
  7. Escadin

PC [pre1033] Some clients skip hans' grenade throwing animation and FX

Title pretty much says it all. I play with 3-5 people in TS and we have this situation at least once every boss fight. Some us see him throw grenades just fine while others don't see anything except the grandes on the floor for no apparent reason. It doesn't necessarily affect the same clients...
  8. Escadin

PC Server browser filters constantly reset

I'm sure the server browser used to save filter settings before last update.
  9. Escadin

Another day on the steam forums...

...another attempt at gaining attention through Tripwire bashing. Why else would people return over and over again to a game/developer they find despicable and celebrate how disappointed they are? But wait! What is that? That guy has a point!! (not about the combos. There are...
  10. Escadin

About Ammo

The issue has been brought up a couple of times but how to solve it? Ammo is very scarce on 6p HoE and there is obviously a positive side to it since it makes the game more difficult and promotes trigger discipline and the use secondary weapons. However, lack of ammo doesn't seem very...
  11. Escadin

Tactics Berserker load out you should test after the patch

Zweihander / Pulverizer (your preference) Nailgun Deagle / .500 (whichever you can afford) The idea is to use the melee weapon for Scrakes and Fleshpounds, nailgun for trash and your handgun to quickly decap sirens and husks (nailgun has a hard time here even in shotgun mode). Pros: Super...
  12. Escadin

Implicit nerf to medic.

This nerf is most noticable if you are part of the small and dedicated group of medics who actually try to make the best out of sedative. If you are part of this group then you may have noticed how -given there is always something you can shoot either bullets or darts at- it is very easy to miss...
  13. Escadin

[Gunslinger] The better medic.

No doubt the armor repair was off and they really had to address it but now that it's gone I think/hope a lot more people are realizing how bad and dull the perk is overall right now. I for one am bored with being a medicore trash clearer (provided I have a T4) and occasionally popping someone...
  14. Escadin

PC Katana draw attack performs [Hold] [Block] instead

When attempting to perform a draw attack with a katana one of the following will happen: 4/10 times: Usual draw attack (success) 4/10 times: Perform a parry and then hold the block key. Can only be canceled by manually issuing a block/parry - all attack inputs are locked. 2/10: Nothing -...
  15. Escadin

Is 300 headshots per game a lot?

If so then why do you only get 300XP for it as a gunslinger? It would merely make up 2.4% of the total XP I earn in a typical match. Are secondary perk objectives really meant to be that irrelevant?
  16. Escadin

PC Supplier icon stay gray

I don't know why but it might happen if 2 supports take ammo from each other.
  17. Escadin

Over 100

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/232090/HMTech-101%20Pistol%20%7C%20Carbon%20Fiber This is what you get for incorporating the steam community market... and exactly why I wish they didn't. Not saying this breaks the game or ends world but it's something that shouldn't exist on...
  18. Escadin

Did they (ninja)up the recoil across the board?

Or am I imagining things? Seems very noticable with medic AR and commando weapons.
  19. Escadin

PC Kick vote still broken.

Voted Yes: 12000000 Voted No: 12000000 Time left: 0:00 for 10 minutes (will stay there until the match ends). I guess this is what happens if you set the required vote ratio to something > 1 ? A reset to default would have been nice for all the hosts who don't understand this...
  20. Escadin

PC Bowie Knife not getting covered in blood

Happens always.