• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Escadin

Rundown of the March 30th "Game Night with the Community!" Live stream

Holding dual flares again after such a long time and with such a quality has made me realize just how much I miss the huskball launcher. "Before the year ends" is way too vague!
  2. Escadin

Demo: High Impact Rounds Worth Using?

What about direct torso hits? What about when you use fragmentation rounds?
  3. Escadin

So how good is Killing Floor 2 right now?

Actually, I find there to be 5-6 different spots on any map that are holdable even with pubs on your team. Teleportation also got massively toned down over the last patches. Haven't witnessed a single instance of it in a long time.
  4. Escadin

Thanks for the insights. I've tried calculating the damage values with and without fragmentation rounds. Doesn't look too impressive for m79. Either I made a mistake or fragmentation rounds actually makes your clot killzone smaller.
  5. Escadin

Edit: Are you sure it's 20% instead of 25? Didn't do the math but it seems high impact rounds helps you oneshot gorefiends and the like more reliably on a direct hit. If I may bring in a question of my own - does fragmentation rounds do anything? I tried it on a testmap with health bars, zed hp...
  6. Escadin

This subject comes burned by default, I'm afraid.
  7. Escadin

Yes this very specific topic has a history of leaving the road of reason. KF2 and KF1 are different games. I think that should be clear for anyone to see. However, for many harcore KF1 fans there is this creed that different means worse nomatter what. It's ultimately a matter of taste and...
  8. Escadin

Oh now I remember you. Are you really still pushing this act? How did it go for you? Rofl. Really? :D
  9. Escadin

Enraged scrakes move around the same speed in both games as far as I can tell. - Same diff In KF1 their head hitbox is buggy (or used to) - in KF2 they cover their face with their arms and constantly spin around. - Same diff Miss one shot or break rythm and flinchlock breaks - miss one shot or...
  10. Escadin

I don't share all these complaints about "missing combos" and "messy afflictions" at all. First of all, the affliction system of KF2 is vastly superior to that of KF1. That is beyond questioning imo and should be self evident. Not only is it obviously more complex but also A LOT better...
  11. Escadin

WWAUT - The Road To Nov 18th

I don't think it is in a decent place. It's in a place where it has the potential to become decent but it's not there yet. Just to reiterate the 3 biggest issues besides low skill ceiling and mindless gameplay which will still be there after the patch from what we currently know: motolv is...
  12. Escadin

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

Mace. Smash. FACE!
  13. Escadin

Firebug Perk refinement

They know exactly what they're doing with it: They're turning the entire perk into KF2's noob tube. Yeah it improves accessibility but it ruins the fun for KF1 firebug vets. I appreciate they tried to work in some of the ideas from this thread such as a more meaningful groundfire. It does...
  14. Escadin

That's just a testament of how low FB's skill ceiling is and nothing else. FB is outclassed by most other perks if they're played well and it only has such a damage spike because after a year of Napalm not doing anything they finally made it work AND overpowered as hell. Fixing that is fine -...
  15. Escadin

Can you pleas compensate for the FB nerf by fixing other bugs (or potentially weird design choices) as well? Fire DoT deals n0 (yes zero) damage unless you pick either BBQ or Napalm Ground Fire skill doesn't affect molotov, making it the worst grenade in the game (even out-dps'd by med grenade)
  16. Escadin

About all this hate about the last WWAUT

Completely off topic and yet somehow very much spot on. If there is any game where a jack of all trades playstyle makes sense then it's KF. Using off-perk weapons just turned 7 and it's been always popular. So the perk could really work. I just find it baffling we won't get 4 new weapons with...
  17. Escadin

It's not game that will drive me away from KF2, it's that unbelivable community...

They released a server-takeover feature for when you join in a group and it's pretty good actually. It even made me realise you can use "matchmaking" and server browser at the same time (thought they were mutually exclusive - no idea for how that hasn't been the case). However, the lack of...
  18. Escadin

Who is the most 'famous' personality who plays or has played KF 1 or 2 is?

Wtf happened? Is the meaningful controversy service not back online yet??
  19. Escadin

Firebug blue fire?

Imo, adding a visiual cue to all passive changes made by skills that don't add a visible mechanic is good design.