• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Nice penetration

That would make an interesting video :)
  2. B

Nice penetration

... get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking about the antitank rifle. I was around B (Mamayev) and shooting at a Russian who had just gotten out of the bunker at C. It so happened that two others ran right behind him when he got hit and I got a three in one.
  3. B

Tanking improvements

As you probably already know, german tank commanders preferred to fight unbuttoned. What I'm suggesting is adding another level between buttoned and fully unbuttoned where only your head sticks out. Personally I prefer tanking like that as well, makes a huge difference on situational...
  4. B

Tank improvements

Doh... I meant to post this in HoS.
  5. B

Tank improvements

As you probably already know, german tank commanders preferred to fight unbuttoned. What I'm suggesting is adding another level between buttoned and fully unbuttoned where only your head sticks out. Personally I prefer tanking like that as well, makes a huge difference on situational awareness...
  6. B

Reload cancel

Only when you sprint. When you move at regular speed you can still reload.
  7. B

Reload cancel

You can cancel the action by pressing melee button.
  8. B

Cannot Fire quick enough

Think of what you wouldn't do in real life... and don't do it in game either. On a side note... when you're near an MG, don't watch (or shoot at) the same area he is shooting at. Watch his back, make sure he has enough ammo. That's your job. If you get to a window where you see a whole bunch...
  9. B

If you have no friends to gift guest passes to......

3 guest passes here as well.
  10. B

Free weekend warning?

Or a german MGer covering crossing to D on Commissar's House....
  11. B

Free weekend warning?

Free weekend a.k.a turkey shoot. Can't wait. ;)
  12. B

Getting an edge in HOS with a better PC build?

Because with this procedure, the ProgramData folder is moved as well - that means a lot of the temporary files are going to be created on the HDD, and that should prolong the life of the SSD. Flash memory has a limited number of erase cycles, so ideally you only want read operations on that...
  13. B

The only tricky thing about getting your OS on an SSD is specifying that all personal directories and data should be created on your HDD. Especially if you don't want to lose anything when your SSD drive decides to go south (note: I said *when* not *if*). There's an option to do that after you...
  14. B

That particular trend hasn't changed. Personally, I only keep the OS on the SSD. FWIW, I have a 5 year old rig and my scores are just fine ;)
  15. B

most teams do not even try to win

I'm sure that's what the 6th Army felt like at Stalingrad as well.
  16. B

most teams do not even try to win

Please, stop blaming this on the game. Military tactics may be fun for you, I and a handful of other people, but the reality is that "fun" means different things to different people. And to a lot of them, it means being "an army of one" and worrying about their KD ratio. There isn't much more...
  17. B

How are APCs going to work, Tripwire?

We don't necessarily need APCs, but rather the ability of infantrymen to ride on existing tanks. ;)
  18. B

why is there so little online in ro2hos multiplayer

You boys keep blaming it on the fact it's not what you want... Well, some of us love the game (and I've been playing RO1 since Second 1). The reality is - as someone pointed out before me - most people these days don't like a challenge. And "classic" mode is NOT going to change that. It's the...