• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. EdWeTodd

Now that the forums are back up...

While this article does explain what's going on, I actually read the news on Steam with the forums here being down. But no what I'm talking about is all the money we've given them has been wasted updating this horrid Zedconomy. I mean there isn't enough worthwhile content the player can easily...
  2. EdWeTodd

They're down from this new forum merger i Believe. Poor timing though
  3. EdWeTodd

If you really need cash, get rid of the Zedconomy and bundle every item up into your 10 dollar packs. Give us 10 cosmetics for 10 dollars. You'll be able to see what people actually want with sales numbers rather than hate posts on social media. If you really want to support this game, add an...
  4. EdWeTodd

It's time to address the elephant stampeding every other message board in the world. 10 real world dosh for a single weapon and some skins is a slap in the face to people who've supported you since kf1. ive bought your skins and characters out right. I've even dumped money into your lame...
  5. EdWeTodd

Console Non-Selectable Vault Weapon Skins

Foster has finally answered my prayers 🤙 wasn't expecting that fast though. Also great Job on the new event, loving it so far playing offline since I still can't seem to get into any online matchmaking.
  6. EdWeTodd

As I'm posting this I also got a bugged RPG vault skin. Your Vosh skins do not work. You don't get an option to equip even if you just crafted it.
  7. EdWeTodd

Proof in the pudding Theo
  8. EdWeTodd

Required text
  9. EdWeTodd

I posted in an earlier bug about being gifted a bunch a vault crates, in two of them I got: Kris's SMG Vosh Precious AA12 Vosh Precious But they show up in the cosmetics tab instead of weapon skins, therefore they don't show an equip option at all.
  10. EdWeTodd

Console Christmas Update Bugs Matchmaking on PS4

After graciously being gifted all the vault crates I had never received (over 50, I thought I was being pranked but I opened all of them), I found myself unable to play after countless restarts. Cant set up a private match or join a public one. Probably has to do with splitting them up in the...
  11. EdWeTodd

ETA on summer update?

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to being updated side by side...The descent was only a few hours late, but I feel we should at least get some insight as to when this is coming our way. I've waited 2 years for this
  12. EdWeTodd

Where is the rest of Zedconomy on PS4?

I don't expect the exact same Zedconomy, I'd just like to see some of the features like specific crate or item purchases. I'd been grinding crates in hopes of getting that gladiator buzzsaw mask thing and all I got for my efforts was a lame, over sized back pack. I hardly see anybody in public...
  13. EdWeTodd

Console No achievement for collectin hidden treasures in Zed landing KF2 ps4

Like I said, I think it's simply a cost matter. Most devs that port games from PC to console don't retain the exact game. Look at Payday 2 and CS:GO.
  14. EdWeTodd

Console No achievement for collectin hidden treasures in Zed landing KF2 ps4

The same reason we don't have all the Zedconomy items and features. They're not too concerned about it. Probably because of the money it costs to update games on PS4 (there actually is a dev fee for simple updates)
  15. EdWeTodd

Where is the rest of Zedconomy on PS4?

I asked this question in the Tropical Bash thread, but I don't think it received proper attention. The PS4 version does not have the Zedconomy as the PC. We only have the first two series of cosmetic and skin crates and still don't have the option to buy specific skins, cosmetics, or crates...
  16. EdWeTodd

Fire shotgun boost in new update.

Personally, with there not being a faster reload ability (like tactical reload, I know firebug does get a reload buff later) I feel that the trenchgun is in a good spot as a secondary weapon. Its supposed to be a reliable, hard hitting back up at the cost of loading each individual shell. I...
  17. EdWeTodd

KF2 Overall

I play on PS4 for kf2, though I've extensively played KF1 on pc. Now, the gameplay for KF2 as well as the leveling system for it are much better than the first. I know that there will be seasonal events and more content added later, which is fine. My biggest issue is the Zedconomy, which is not...
  18. EdWeTodd

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

Jumping on a crawler will stumble it. Just discovered this on accident. (Its a very short stumble, but effective enough that you can jump on multiple crawlers without taking damage)
  19. EdWeTodd

What We Are Up To - What Are We Up To?

I like the way they balanced the Berzerker personally. It's not JUST a melee class anymore. Really, its more of a Mad Max psycho class. Heavy *** weapons shouldn't allow you to run faster. But the damage increase in these weapons does make up for it.
  20. EdWeTodd

Recent announcement of "Paid mods" on Steam and will this affect KF2?

I don't honestly see Tripwire charging for mods. I mean, yeah, they did charge for weapon skins n' such. But personally I feel that's at least justified. Hopefully, they'll implement that skin concept better in that its available for ALL weapons. So far we do have DLC characters, presumably all...