• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Dosh vault bug

I got some kind of bug which decreases my dosh in the dosh vault instead of increasing the ammount of dosh. Is there some way to fix this? I had it like 2 or 3 times. The bug is nearly in the end of the attached youtube video. Thanks in advance
  2. L

Tagging enemies

Wouldn't it be cool if you could tag an enemy like an scrake, siren or fleshpound when they are heading towards someone from behind. To give the player a heads up? I was thinking in a way what they also use on payday 2 for tagging special troops/forces. Anyways just an idea for KF2 maybe. Cheers!
  3. L

3D & Animation KF 3D models 3D printing help!

thank you very much, I'm gonna try it.
  4. L

3D & Animation KF 3D models 3D printing help!

Hello, I am trying to get the models of Killing floor, preferably the Summer Sideshow Scrake or Bloat. The normal Scrake or Fleshpound model would be fine too. I want to 3D print some of the ZEDs as action-figures on my room. Is there any way to open them in a program like Killing Floor SDK and...
  5. L

3D & Animation Main Menu

@Steam_player This works just fine! Thank you very much. Now I just need to clear the DLC and I'm all done.
  6. L

3D & Animation Main Menu

I tried that, only I cannot open the KF-menu, it loads back to main menu with a red square on the left, any idea how to fix that?
  7. L

3D & Animation Main Menu

Hello, I am trying to make a desktop wallpaper of Killing Floor using dreamscene. It is a program to allow videos as wallpapers. I wanted to make a video of the main menu of Killing Floor with the looping infected speciments but without the menu text, such as Multiplayer, Host game, solo etc...