• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ditendra08

Elysium

Hi, I decided to do achievements for KF2 today, did Hellmark station and then wanted to do Elysium, but I can't find elysium in maps. Why?
  2. Ditendra08

PC Sound bug

Hi, recently I'm encountering sound bug problem. After several time of playing in server I lose sound of my weapons, but still can hear others and on next round I completely lose sound in game.
  3. Ditendra08

Ban that expired long time ago...

Hello, few years ago I got banned on steam's forum of this game and date for banning expired long time ago, but I'm still banned and unable to post anything there. I don't know if I'm in blacklist or something, probably... I am truly sorry when I violated rules few years ago. I'm enjoying this...
  4. Ditendra08

Bug with loading new maps

Hi, I was having this bug even in KF1 and now in KF2 having it as well. On most servers (90%) when match gets over and new map is going to load it sticks on that screen and after minute or so takes me back to main menu. And I need to in "browse servers" menu to enter in that server again.
  5. Ditendra08

Bug with loading new maps

Hi, I was having this bug even in KF1 and now in KF2 having it as well. On most servers (90%) when match gets over and new map is going to load it stucks on that screen and after minute or so takes me back to main menu. And I need to in "browse servers" menu to enter in that server again.
  6. Ditendra08

Issue with Steam ban

Hi, on 26 Feb, 2016 @ 6:25pm I got banned on Steam forums of KF2 for spamming. Ban expired long time ago, but I'm still unable to post anything there. I understand if I didn't behave well & if I did too much negativity with hate speech, I acknowledge it and sincerely apologize. Please forgive me...
  7. Ditendra08

Ban problem on Steam

Hi, on 26 Feb, 2016, when game was still not finished & when lots of people where throwing negativity and hate speech towards Tripwire Interactive, I also gave some criticism for game and soon got banned for spamming on one of the Tripwire posts on Steam in comments. However time passed, ban...