• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ditendra08

Elysium

Oh, I see.
  2. Ditendra08

Elysium

Hi, I decided to do achievements for KF2 today, did Hellmark station and then wanted to do Elysium, but I can't find elysium in maps. Why?
  3. Ditendra08

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

Improved graphics (unreal engine 4).
  4. Ditendra08

Tactics The SWAT's role?

Oops, I didn't pay attention to date, was just browsing the forum. Sorry...
  5. Ditendra08

Tactics The SWAT's role?

Well, SWAT has it's specific things: Flashbangs that are effective to non-raged zeds, high rate of fire with bigger magazines. Best tactics is to throw the flashbang to non-raged zed like scrake for example, it will stun him temporarily, then load your high magazine weapon onto him and if it's...
  6. Ditendra08

Tactics P90 vs UMP

Hard choice and to be honest. They are both good, while P90 has high rate of fire and bigger magazine, UMP has slightly bigger damage. Personally, I usually go with that new nail gun for SWAT (forgot it's name) and UMP, or sometimes P90, if I'm low on money.
  7. Ditendra08

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

No, I can't afford. I have very small income. I'll just enjoy game with free content. Even though, devs changed it and decided to go with paid DLC idea, which didn't make me happy, I understand them & I'm still grateful, because they keep this game updated and didn't abandon it, like some other...
  8. Ditendra08

Anticipation for Christmas Update

No, I can't afford. I have very small income. I'll just enjoy game with free content. Even though, devs changed it and decided to go with paid DLC idea, which didn't make me happy, I'm still grateful for them, because they keep this game updated and didn't abandon it, like some other devs do...
  9. Ditendra08

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

Wow, so nice and that map looks so good from that screenshot. Can't wait. Oh, and I also see Steam achievements has been revealed. Can't wait to do them too 😊
  10. Ditendra08

Squad Looking for HoE group

I would like to join, have all perks 25 level, but I play only on weekends and location is problem. I'm from Europe and ping would be horrible.
  11. Ditendra08

Forum Style Issues

I'll give you my personal opinion about forum's new design: I like it. It feels and looks great, but only thing I don't like - bold font. Bold text looks too bold and it's hard to read the text. This is what I mean: Text looks so bold that you can't even see holes in letters, like look at the...
  12. Ditendra08

New forum style

It really looks and feels great. Fast, modern and smooth. Good job Tripwire(y):)
  13. Ditendra08

Which is your favorite forum theme?

After checking all those 4 themes, I think, I like most Killing Floor theme and while, however it's red is too bright and hurts my eyes a bit. I'm talking of red of "staff member" and menu (I mentioned those elements because, buttons have different red color). I think if admin would choose a bit...
  14. Ditendra08

PC Sound bug

Had this bug again. I used now cc cleaner with it's registery cleaner. Then uninstalled with DDU audio and GPU drivers. Now performing clean install and let's see if it helps. I don't know what else to do.
  15. Ditendra08

PC Sound bug

No. Everything is on ultra, but but flex and gibs are disabled. I haven't played it recently, but tomorrow gonna play and also will do steam's "local cashe verifying" thing before launching. Let's see if it finds anything.
  16. Ditendra08

PC Sound bug

I'm playing on this system: i7 3770k, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070. [Not overclocked anything] Playing online. I was playing on beta, but after I did all achievements and got reward, went back to normal version. I posted about this problem on steam forum too and someone also said they are having same...
  17. Ditendra08

PC Sound bug

Hi, recently I'm encountering sound bug problem. After several time of playing in server I lose sound of my weapons, but still can hear others and on next round I completely lose sound in game.
  18. Ditendra08

Killing Floor 2 Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta 2 - Build 1070

I have one question: I opted in for beta, did everything, got weapon skin and then decided to go back without beta and I don't see that skin, just name but not icon. Does this mean it will be fixed when event comes in non beta it will be fixed for me?
  19. Ditendra08

Ban that expired long time ago...

Steam support fixed it for me. Yay :)