• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Faked Suite

Faked Suite is a gamemode and mutator that assists with faked player gameplay. It offers features such as faked players, spawn rate and trader time modifications, and disabling versus zeds. Make sure to launch the mod at least once to make the config file (KFFakedSuite.ini). Command Line...
  2. Skell

PC [SEVERE] Trader Selling Causes Memory and Actor Channel Leak

I was looking at some actor channel stuff on a server and I noticed the following behaviour: If I sell a weapon, the weapon disappears from my inventory and is counted as sold (as it should). However, when looking at server actor channels, the weapons persist in memory with an open actor...
  3. Skell

Beta Map KF-MidnightPark

A map I made last night in about ~4 hours. Another solo map for those who are getting tired of KF-HillSide. Enjoy! Map Name: KF-MidnightPark Beta Number: 2 Description of map: A very small map with a small amount of detail. Meant for quick-paced, solo play. Download...
  4. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Zed Accessory Manager

VERSION 2.0 Source Code How to Use: Download Zed Accessory Manager and put it inside the BrewedPC folder. Add ZAM_V2.ZedAccessoryManager to your server actor list. You can also use ?Mutator=ZAM_V2.ZAMMut. Play!
  5. Skell

Level Design Initial Lighting Channel Bug

A pawn's lighting channel is not set correctly when they spawn in. I'm not sure exactly why this happens, but it happens when using a blank map (not a SDK template or core map). Is there a specific actor or setting required to fix this? Here's an example map: Download How to replicate the...
  6. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

Project One: Project One is a player-driven balance tool that gives the server owner complete control over all of the aspects of the mod itself using a straightforward ini file. This mod offers new features like faked players and modifiable max zeds as well as control over damage calculations...
  7. Skell

KF Skeleton Randomizer

Skeleton Randomizer Randomizes perk and weapon loadout before a wave starts. Download: LINK Mutator Line: SkeletonRandomizer.SkeletonRandomMut
  8. Skell

Beta Map KF-Hillside

Map Name: KF-Hillside Beta Number: 4 Pictures: LINK Description of map: A very small map with a small amount of detail. Meant for quick-paced, solo play. Download: https://mega.nz/#!hREmAKqT!Ib7D90EIOkVv6gnOerBJKOQtoYMzpKoBSspM6CIASXE Videos: dave: LINK
  9. Skell

Beta Release [Mutator] Grenade Chaining

A very simple, small, non-intrusive mutator that allows for grenades to detonate each other. Only applies to non-lingering explosives so nerve gas and fire puddles will not detonate grenades. This code is a small piece of some other stuff I'm working on. Video: LINK Download: LINK Source...
  10. Skell

Level Design KF-ShadowRaid

"It's quiet tonight. Let's keep it that way." It brings me much pleasure to say that Skeleton Closet has teamed up with Last Bullet and are working on a Killing Floor 2 remake of an awesome PAYDAY 2 map - Shadow Raid! The goal of this project is to bring the atmosphere and layout...
  11. Skell

Level Design EDM_Hinge's HingeRotation Seems Incorrectly Applied

When using a KFDoorActor with the mechanism EDM_Hinge, the HingeRotation for double doors doesn't apply the way it should.
  12. Skell

Final Map KF-BioticsLab2009-Final

Map: KF-BioticsLab2009-Final Version #: 1 Pictures: LINK Description: A recreation of Killing Floor 1's BioticsLab with Killing Floor 2's aesthetic design. Download: LINK (6MB - 1MB compressed) RTMelissa made an awesome video showing the map off. Go check it out! If you wanna see some...
  13. Skell

Beta Map KF-BioticsLab2009

Map Name: BioticsLab2009 Beta Number: 8 Pictures: LINK Description of map: A recreation of Killing Floor 1's BioticsLab. Download: Link to thread in Final Release subforum. Note: No optimization has been done to this map. This is because of the lack of documentation for optimization for...
  14. Skell

Level Design BioticsLab2009

A remake of Killing Floor 1's KF-BioticsLab. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=433781398 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434005974
  15. Skell

PC Parrying Fails After Death

Category: Code Reproducibility: Almost always Summary: When a player dies, often they will lose their ability to parry zeds. Description: When playing a regular game, if a player dies during a wave and then respawns the next, they often can no longer parry. They will continue to be unable to...
  16. Skell

Returning Characters

Will we see the whole roster of characters returning or a partial set of it?
  17. Skell

PC Sound Distortion

Category: Sound Reproducibility: Occurs often, not predictable. Summary: When playing online (not tested offline), sometimes Killing Floor 2's sound goes haywire. It eventually turns back to normal. Framerate drops when this occurs (from 90 to ~20). Description: When a lot of stuff's...
  18. Skell

KF Skeleton HUD

This is a Payday 2-esque HUD. It features fully customizable features within the .ini file. Each configuration has directions in comments, so make sure to read them! The video of it can be found here: LINK (old video) Skeleton HUD Vanilla + Custom Scoreboard: Download Skeleton HUD Server...
  19. Skell

Code Turn Off Bloom

Given ForrestMark's post here: Is this also possible to use for bloom? I'm working on a mutator that changes zed's appearances and I'm wondering if this would work for bloom as well?
  20. Skell

Beta Map KF-NorthernSolitude Beta

After a lengthy development time starting in late November/early December, KF-NorthernSolitude is now ready for beta! This map is being developed to promote IJC's new weapon from Project Santa - Make sure to go check it out! Map Name: KF-NorthernSolitude-B3 Beta Number: 3 Playable: Yes...