• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Raisins_Tasty

Any chance of seeing the old Commando M4?

I really liked the m4 in the first killing floor. It had a good sight, large ammo supply, high rate of fire, managable recoil. It filled a niche similar to the bullpup does in kf2 currently. The current starter commando rifle (ar15) I think is supposed to be the kf2 successor? It has no...
  2. Raisins_Tasty

HOE/Sui regulars?

Hey guys, just been looking for people on steam who regularly play this game on HOE and sui. N. Am preferred, feel free to add!
  3. Raisins_Tasty

Listen vs Dedicated server

Hey guys so I've been hosting servers lately with some of my friends who are new to kf. I wanted to have server where their perks would save(no strange mutators and whatnot) and not have to worry about unpleasant randoms. So I started to host a few listens from time to time, however I noticed...
  4. Raisins_Tasty

How often do you solo?

Is it fun? Do you do it for a challenge? Just out of general curiosity... I myself almost never solo.
  5. Raisins_Tasty

M4 or AK?

Just curious as to see which people prefer :)
  6. Raisins_Tasty

Pipebomb hats

Are pipebomb hats coming back to KF2? They are awesome!
  7. Raisins_Tasty

List of good regular HOE servers? (N. Am.)

Hey guys, I've started to play Hell on Earth recently and while it is more fun, I barely get any results in the server browser. Any good recommendations for regular kf HOE servers? I live in North America region so anything there would be nice. Feel free to list all and any, except TTS...
  8. Raisins_Tasty

Thoughts on the commando

Personally I really enjoy playing Commando. It's a very versatile class that excels in almost all ranges against mobs, in both camping and kiting scenarios. However, as I've played this game I started to notice something: in the current state of Killing Floor every perk has one way or another...
  9. Raisins_Tasty

Perks you see least often?

Hey guys, i was wondering in pub games (or friend games alike) which perks you see very rarely, just out of curiosity. For me I rarely see Demos and Sharps.
  10. Raisins_Tasty

Tactics Offperk Katana?

I've noticed that a lot of people like to utilize offperk katanas in their loadouts for suicidal and hell on earth difficulty, mainly for scrake flinching and kiting. I was wondering how people manage to afford such equipment on the higher difficulties, especially since the price got raised to...
  11. Raisins_Tasty

If Mr. Foster and DJ Skully got in a boxing match...

Who would win and why?
  12. Raisins_Tasty

Speech AUTO keybinds not working?

So my keybinds that trigger one of the Speech AUTO commands (such as "loadsamoney", "nothing but fumes left", etc.) no longer work. Rest of keybinds do work, including the default Speech binds, such as Speech ACK 1. Tried to edit User.ini to fix, no luck. Anyone else having this problem?
  13. Raisins_Tasty

Tactics Commando: 1 AR or 2?

So lately I've been experimenting Commando loadouts with 1 assault rifle versus 2. been taking a sidearm instead of seconds assault rifle. What i like about only carrying 1 AR is less weight and more flexibility, but I often find myself running out of ammo on my primary by a lot of waves...
  14. Raisins_Tasty

Tactics list of Scrake stunning/flinching offperk weps?

Does anyone know the full list of offperk weapons can stun/flinch scrakes? I know a few like m14 flinches offperk and xbow(lower difficulties), but are there any others? Oh, and i was wondering if there is an actual difference between 'flinch' and 'miniflinch' and if there are any offperk...
  15. Raisins_Tasty

Tactics m4- semi or full? (tips)

I was wondering how you guys use this gun. I normally fire in bursts on full auto, but I've been trying to rapid tap fire on semi to control recoil... but on full auto the m4 is good in "oh **** ZED in my face" situations. any pros for semi auto? single fire just makes the m4 feel so weak...
  16. Raisins_Tasty

Tactics uncommon camping spots?

of the core maps I'd have to say manor is my favorite. It offers a good challenge and has a good mix of camp/kite. However, of all the games I've been in I've not once seen a team that decided to hold out INSIDE the actual building. Of course, there's obviously a good reason: It's pretty much...
  17. Raisins_Tasty

Promotional characters

Are characters gotten thru promotional events (Spebbington, RO2 soldiers) kept playable even if you trade away the game?
  18. Raisins_Tasty

Tactics Single Flare vs Duals

I've been using a Trenchgun+single flare+ HC/m79 loadout as a firebug lately, sacrificing the damage of dual flares for versatility and accuracy of a single flare. Are there any distinct advanteages to taking a single flare as a firebug over duals? or should I revert to dual flares? On a...
  19. Raisins_Tasty

Double m79... Viable?

Lately I've been trying out a demolitions loadout consisting of Golden M79+M79+pipes+ handcannon(s) instead of m32+pipes+selfdefense offperk. J ust wanted some thoughts on whether there's value in this loadout, including higher difficulties Pros: two M79's cost the same as one m32, and as lvl6...
  20. Raisins_Tasty

Bind command to drop all weapons?

Yeah, thread title says it all. Is there any way to bind a command so that I can drop all my weapons (except defaults) to one key? It would definitely be useful right before I die so I wouldn't lose weapons and stuff, plus it's faster than manually switching to every weapon and dropping it.