• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Raisins_Tasty

Feedback from the Trading Floor

I don't like paint on my guns but the angry peasants on the steam forums and store page disgust me. I'm just glad there will be another update soon.
  2. Raisins_Tasty

Any chance of seeing the old Commando M4?

I really liked the m4 in the first killing floor. It had a good sight, large ammo supply, high rate of fire, managable recoil. It filled a niche similar to the bullpup does in kf2 currently. The current starter commando rifle (ar15) I think is supposed to be the kf2 successor? It has no...
  3. Raisins_Tasty

What New Zed Design Is Your LEAST Favorite?

bloat because no nippl piercings
  4. Raisins_Tasty

A reasoning on economy and magazine count

I don't see this as much of a problem and more of player's preference. Some players might simply enjoy using the spawn weapons more and hang onto them or just dont want to use the T2 and T3 weapons. Swapping a T1 for T2, and then swapping to a T3 later with ammo left remaining from a refill at...
  5. Raisins_Tasty

Is Ana the most popular character?

I see a lot more of scully and foster
  6. Raisins_Tasty

Why does the Scrake look angrier?

Because he got fat!
  7. Raisins_Tasty

Do you find commando more useful than in first game?

Feels well suited and pretty similar in terms of usefulness. While TWI did improve on some things I feel like they missed the mark on others that they did better in KF1. Things better in KF2 Since stalkers are now actually a threat the cloak vision and callout have noticeable benefits on the...
  8. Raisins_Tasty

Bullet speeds

looks nice but i feel like i am shooting plasma bullets from a space gun
  9. Raisins_Tasty

Explain why I should take backup over large mags.

So if so many of the skills are pointless or not helpful, why not just elimate the system of custom skill choices entirely? Leave the more useful skill in at each unlock and do away with the "choosing skill" system entirely. I'd rather prefer having set skill unlocks as I level up rather than...
  10. Raisins_Tasty

The KF1 Voice acting is still far better than in KF2

The lines in KF1 are quite hilarious and I love them! But it always felt weird that nearly all the characters sounded the same. I like how in kf2 the characters have more unique personalities each with different voice actors, as opposed to kf1 where everyone was saying the exact same thing...
  11. Raisins_Tasty

Isn't 2640 XP too much for first level?

in kf1 there was also the issue of servers with mutators that would cause perk progress to not be saved, so players would have to earn exp that they had already gotten.
  12. Raisins_Tasty

Fleshpound & Scrake Impotence

if anything i'd like to know how to take them down on hard+ since demo and sharp are not in the game yet.. Also watching fleshpounds and scrakes doing 360s to hit people is quite humorous, compared to the original sc and fp attack animations of the first one.
  13. Raisins_Tasty

HOE/Sui regulars?

Hey guys, just been looking for people on steam who regularly play this game on HOE and sui. N. Am preferred, feel free to add!
  14. Raisins_Tasty

Listen vs Dedicated server

Hey guys so I've been hosting servers lately with some of my friends who are new to kf. I wanted to have server where their perks would save(no strange mutators and whatnot) and not have to worry about unpleasant randoms. So I started to host a few listens from time to time, however I noticed...
  15. Raisins_Tasty

How often do you solo?

Is it fun? Do you do it for a challenge? Just out of general curiosity... I myself almost never solo.
  16. Raisins_Tasty

M4 or AK?

Ah so the big disadvantage of M4 is the inconvenient reloads! Grrrr...
  17. Raisins_Tasty

M4 or AK?

Idk now that I think about it m4 does feel a bit slower reloading but i thought difference would be like .1 seconds... does not feel .6 seconds slower. So the best way to handle husks with m4-ak loadout is to close the distance first? Also as long as you get headshots I don't see any large...
  18. Raisins_Tasty

M4 or AK?

Is the base reload time faster for AK than M4? I thought they were about the same, I can't tell. Also, how do you deal with Husks using tier 2 AR's effectively on HOE at mid to long range? The AK recoil and sights throws me off when trying to land multiple consecutive headshots at range, M4 not...
  19. Raisins_Tasty

M4 or AK?

If I need damage output I take the FAL :D I gotta say both guns are pretty great. AK is good for hipfire on the run, or when you're low on money. I usually end up taking M4 though for extra ammo, sights, and the low recoil + high firerate. Great deal for me