• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Can change the engine of Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm (UE3) for UE4 or Frostbite 3?

Maybe it's time to change the old UE 3, for the new engines of the last generation.What think the forum?
  2. T

Add gesticulations to the characters and other modifications

Playing Red Orchestra 2 since 2011 and Rising Storm this year,I saw some errors, such as when the characters talk, shout, etc.the characters don't move their mouths.I wonder if TWI can fix this, thanks for reading
  3. T

Errors with the models

I don't know if this are bugs,when the models touch each others models or objects,overstep the side of the model,for example;the tip of the gun barrel,overstep of the wall or window,etc I wonder if can fix this error Thanks for read
  4. T

The maps of Red Orchestra 2 are real places?

I search to the village russian Spartanovka and only shows images of RO2 and I can't find real images
  5. T

Does anyone would have the kindness to make a video walkthrough of modding?

For those (myself included) they want to contribute with new ideas,that not only we stay with ideas or suggestions in the forum,would also be good to test these ideas (within the parameter set established)then expose these projects on the forum for other members discuss on it then expose these...
  6. T

RS The battle of Peleliu Island

These files show what was really the battle of Peleliu. I posted this because there are many errors in Rising Storm, is a contribution to history, but judge for yourself Warning: These files are very strong, might offend the sensibilities of the viewer. Battle of Peleliu col.footage - YouTube...
  7. T

The japanese katana

The japanese katana,cut it touches, like paper, and the demo I did not see that.
  8. T

A suggestion for Red Orchestra 2

They could introduce Red Orchestra 2, the German M36 greatcoat, was used in the Battle of Stalingrad, and I did not see anyone suggest this:( http://imageshack.us/a/img440/1266/m36mantel4.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img835/2381/m36mantel5.jpg
  9. T

Sound Recorded sound

One question.When records sound, the weapons, environment, etc,as they do and if it's real recorded sound ?
  10. T

Help!

How do to the bodies of the fallen, marks of bullets and explosions, blood, etc.to last longer or disappear in Red Orchestra 2? :confused:
  11. T

USMC and IJA mistakes

I was watching the progress of Rising Storm is a great work of the entire team of design, technical, etc. But note errors in uniforms of USMC and IJA, The P41 uniform of USMC was used throughout the war,the M1 helmet not use cover in Guadalcanal 1942,recent usage in 1943,the japanese helmet M...
  12. T

A suggestion

Should include besides the harness helmets, weapons, equipment, etc.the effect of wet on the uniform, not only from the rain, or the rivers, if not constant perspiration from the heat of the islands of the Pacific, also adhered the dirt of battle, the Marines returned from the battle with rags...
  13. T

Why not use real characters to the USMC, the IJA or SNLF?

I mean, men such as PFC Robert Leckie, Eugene Sledge CPL, RV Burgin, Sidney Phillips, these are some marines known but also unknown but there are other information about these men, among the Japanese was Gral Tadamichi Kuribayashi, Takeichi Nishi, etc.
  14. T

Could make the wet effect?

Designers could make the wet effect, as the CoD WaW, I saw the demo of Rising Storm lack polish some details.