• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

no, why? both versions are free, RO 2 and Rising Storm
  2. T

Where is cache? the version that I have is not Steam
  3. T

you will see, I install both versions, first 1.14 , this not work because the game's crash and then 1.15 alpha 4, same happens, like you'll see in pic that I posted PS: I don't subscribe to Steam Workshop and link is down
  4. T

Hello! anybody there?, I need help with IOM, I can't play it, I want join to events. If someone read this and help me, I would be gratefully.
  5. T

Hi, I install the IOM, following instructions, when I open game all goes well until crash in Steam Workshop, I've done everything, from unsubscribe, delete the RO folder, again manual install, re-install IOM again through delete game completely, thanks for your response
  6. T

I have RO2 Goty, install v1.14 and I try out in single player, and game work, but with normal voices and sounds,etc. I don't know why. I don't subscribe anything
  7. T

Hi, I don't know if is the right thread, I install the IOM, following instructions, but nothing seem work, I need help, thanks for your response
  8. T

Level Design WF-Falaise Gap

That's ridiculous, with all due respect, if you make a realistic accuracy of the battle, the SS should be there, in any case, would be lacking historical accuracy by removing the combat unit. besides, I do not think that "neo-Nazis" If they are so can be called, are looking for a game...
  9. T

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

For more historical accuracy and realistic of D-Day, I add the link from the documentary The True Story, on this episode is about Saving Private Ryan movie and so many mistakes, I think that movie is the most realistic that ever made, but not enough realistic like the real combat. Anyway, great...
  10. T

RS Rising Storm Vehicle Mod

Outstanding!!! I think this training film allow see as this weapon was used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPsxgOozqk
  11. T

Unreal engine 4 port?

Wait, How much work would be? Days, weeks, years, How much?, because I'm tired to read complaining about it
  12. T

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

It could implement change of day/night time in the maps, I found in the forum this thread http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=91884
  13. T

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

Well, If the world don't know the truth is other discussion, Only I hope that "The Symbolism" supposedly would represent all the evil, its there in the game. Otherwise, we pick off the hammer and sickle of the communism since is the same How about that?
  14. T

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

Grabenkrieg Mod, could give the model and texture of the Lee Enfield No.1 MK III and others elements like Mills Bomb http://www.moddb.com/mods/grabenkrieg/images/lee-enfield-no1-mk-iii#imagebox
  15. T

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

I know that this symbology are forbidden in some countries. But not were the nazis who created the swastika, so that not have sense to do it. That's my opinion
  16. T

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

Excuse me, mates, someone of you, can tell me what mean LOL, because I don't understand to which refers
  17. T

I don't know where to start

I share with you, mate Raven, but I would suggest make maps to start in Poland 1939, in the beginning of the Wehrmacht, I think that a mod was doing
  18. T

small things that could be fix by the community - maybe?

Yes, that's it. You mate Raven thinks like me, in my country The Republic of Argentina, where almost everybody wears in their T-shirts the flag of USA or the ****ING union jack !!! That's by an side. You propose the same than I posted in this forum, hopefully that be a reality. Thanks
  19. T

small things that could be fix by the community - maybe?

Would be nice add to RO2 this complements, this by an side. By other side, I don't seem correct remove the swastika from the cap, helmet or uniform,etc. I know that this symbology are forbidden in some countries. But not were the nazis who created the swastika, so that not have sense to do it...
  20. T

Red Orchestra 3 set in Korean War

What happening with this? its not a mod, already that's a independent title