• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SHM

Quick question on the AI

I remember that in KF1, welding doors was useful if you were camping in a place with a weldable door, even in the "meta-game" If zeds saw a welded door, they would usually attack it and they would stand there for the whole wave trying to bring it down. These meant that the team could focus on a...
  2. SHM

KF Patriarch textures updated?

Maybe I have this feeling because I played it last time some months ago, but today, when I met the Patriarch, it looked like his texture were changed, I had the feeling he is more "bloody", especially around his upper chest and shoulders. It's just me or they actually updated it?
  3. SHM

Am I the only one who's worried about customization?

As title says... Don't get me wrong, I think it will be beautiful to customize each character. But still, one of the games which sported one of the most deep customization of characters is Team Fortress 2, and we all know what is the fanbase of that game nowadays. My worst fear is to see some...
  4. SHM

Sentry

I just noticed that TWI put sentries in KF Calamity, it could shoot both bullets and flames, if i'm not wrong. Do you think it would be a cool addition to KF2 as well? I'm surely curious to try it (don't have an OUYA)
  5. SHM

Killing Floor: Uncovered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn5bVNvpPCk I just found this KF:Uncovered trailer. It's supposed to be the trailer for short, live movie of KF. Is this official or it's just a hoax? TWI actually planned a short live movie of KF when they first revealed KF2 iirc
  6. SHM

KF Trench Warfare

Is this achiev tied with event zeds? Or maybe I have to do it in an online server? Tried to do it with default zed in a solo game but it didn't progress. Thanks for your help guys
  7. SHM

Characters DLC

I noticed that most of the characters showed until now come from Killing Floor's DLCs, apart from Police Constable Briar, which was one of the original characters included in the game. I hope that TWI make them already accessible without buying again another DLC. I would gladly pay for the new...
  8. SHM

Character list

Let's have a character list in this forum, shall we? (OLD)-Mr. Foster (Classic, Dosh, Union Jack, Skull) (OLD)-DJ Scully (OLD)-Constable Briar (NEW)-Bulldog (not the actual dog race, but this black character has a jacket with a bulldog sign and logo in the back, so...) (OLD)-Sergeant Powers...
  9. SHM

Will we see our feet?

If we look down, are we going to see our feet as it happens in L4D, for example? I know it's a bit silly, but when I look down in videogames and I can't see the legs...dunno, it's kinda immersion-breaking
  10. SHM

Question: Dev Diaries 3 or Meet the Zeds 3

What kind of video would you like to see the most? Let's discuss, maybe our opinion can influence our beloved TWI staff :D
  11. SHM

A big thanks to the guys of TWI

Lately I've been thinking that TWI is really doing a lot of stuff for us. All the things with KF, KF2, RO2, (not sure about RO tho). We can just suppose the amount of work they have to do to provide us their best products. And I guess that a thank you to them can be good. We sometimes take for...
  12. SHM

Foster Dosh for KF1

It would be cool to have this skin for KF1 as well. The last gift for an old, immortal game, you know? It can be sold as DLC or whatever, I don't really care.
  13. SHM

Midget Bloat

How come the Bloat is so small in KF2? I'd like the tall, fat Bloat of KF1 to make an apperance. This one looks like a garden gnome. A fat, hungry, angry fat garden gnome. :D
  14. SHM

[SPECULATION] Three more zeds to be revelaed?

First "Meet the Zeds" video Clot Crawler Cyst Slasher Fleshpound Second "Meet the Zeds" video Bloat Stalker Gorefast Husk Siren Third, possible, "Meet the Zeds" video Scrake ??? ??? ??? Patriarch What do you guys think?
  15. SHM

KF Evil Santa's Lair - map changes?

I recently played Evil Santa's Lair and I noticed that there could be some minor changes in the courtyard of the facility: there are some more pipes, more trees and said pipes (and a wall too) are covered in ivy. It's just me or they actually changed that part of the map? Haven't played ESL in...
  16. SHM

Old Trader

Since the trader in KF2 will be a 3D printer I was wondering if the KF trader will make an appearance...as a playable character. I don't really mind her voice (I'm not an english native speaker, I can understand only few of her lines) and I think her model is effin' neat! What do you guys think...
  17. SHM

KF2 Press Event

https://www.facebook.com/tripwireinteractive/photos/a.559490740739637.1073741825.148119008543481/802728686415840/?type=1&relevant_count=1 So, anybody got some news about this?
  18. SHM

Buying skin magazine after some time...

So, let's suppose that I buy online the magazie for the skin in this exact moment. Shall I still get the code for Mr. Foster Dosh Skin?
  19. SHM

KF Edit Characters name/bio/model

Hello guys. It seems that, after the last patch, TWI changed some local files of KF. Before, I was able to change characters name and bio with the file KFGui.int or .ini, don't remember well. Now it seems that this file has disappeared from my computer. Can you guys help me? Also, it is...
  20. SHM

Voice acting

Killing Floor is a splendid game with a lot of interesting characters. Problem was, in my humble opinion, that the voice acting of the first Killing Floor was not enough. We had like 2 male voices for more than 20 characters. I believe that a good voice acting can help a lot with getting well...