• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SHM

Tripewire: JUST DO IT!

why would it be awkward? also does really the community hate her? what do "we" hate about her?
  2. SHM

I'm assuming the matriarch will be a huge siren on steroids. After all the siren was created using the DNA of Kevin's wife...
  3. SHM

It has been known since the beginning of KF1 that the Patriarch was Kevin Clamely all along. But then with the End of the Line update we discovered that the Patriarches we fought for all this time were merely clones of the real Kevin.
  4. SHM

unused vocals? what are these?
  5. SHM

What would exactly be wrong with literally just carrying everything over?

I don't like some things of KF2 but I think that KF2 represents what TWI actually had in mind while creating KF. Back in the days TWI was some kind of indie developers, KF1 was what they tried to create with a limited budget, now they got enough money to make what they actually want to create...
  6. SHM

KF Killing Floor - Linux antialiasing

Can't help you m8, but I guess TWI stopped supporting KF1, I think you'll have to live without antialiasing
  7. SHM

Second one would be the Matriarch? That would be cool :D
  8. SHM

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

I don't like the feeling of the guns. In KF2 I had a feeling like we're playing with nerf gun. Also I don't really like the customization thing, it's kind of bland imho. Would have been better to add a whole new "create your character" thing. I don't like zed design, especially Scrake and...
  9. SHM

Discussion about lvl 25 perks

I think zed time activation is totally random there was this game when I was having fun in the first wave, using only the pistol I miss a shot against a clot but, in my own luck, I hit another clot that was some meters behind I guess it was already weakened because with a shot right in the...
  10. SHM

Quick question on the AI

I remember that in KF1, welding doors was useful if you were camping in a place with a weldable door, even in the "meta-game" If zeds saw a welded door, they would usually attack it and they would stand there for the whole wave trying to bring it down. These meant that the team could focus on a...
  11. SHM

"ZEDs" ?

Zed is just a synonymous for zombie, even if they're not, technically speaking, zombies. They just act like zombies.
  12. SHM

The real Super beast still in the Dark.

His model looks like a Christmas Scrake
  13. SHM

The real Super beast still in the Dark.

it's just me or does it look like the scrake? I don't play KF2 very often...
  14. SHM

KF Patriarch textures updated?

Maybe I have this feeling because I played it last time some months ago, but today, when I met the Patriarch, it looked like his texture were changed, I had the feeling he is more "bloody", especially around his upper chest and shoulders. It's just me or they actually updated it?
  15. SHM

Where is taunt players?

Was he Canadian, by any chance? EDIT Also, why can't people deal with some banter these days? to be honest, every voice command in KF1 could have been used repeatedly in an annoying way, so one can wonder why TWI didn't cut'em all off KF2. It was a bad decision from TWI side imho, but hey, I...
  16. SHM

Alright, nothing against it, but, christian music?

How can you recognize if the metal in KF2 is Christian Metal without the lyrics?
  17. SHM

KF How many achivements do you have?

i call bull**** on that, post proof
  18. SHM

KF [Q] 'Accessed Content' KF1 DLC?

Portal 3/Half Life 3 confirmed
  19. SHM

there's new file in the local directory of KF called stupidscience.guy (not even joking here), if you open it with winrar it will reveal some .tga files, which are used to store high definition images, however, they're protected by a password, so it's all speculation
  20. SHM

more skins for KF1 I guess, some people in the steam forums theorized so