• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Y

KF [F10 to cancel] screen flood, then, dropped to main menu.

i know there were a few different issues just the last few days. twi says they were overwhelmed with new players. o k a y, but more than other free weekends or events? really? because in 2+ years of heavy kf play i never experienced this. where for the first day or so almost all servers were not...
  2. Y

KF Top ten killing floor players

is there a list of, say, the top ten kf players anywhere? obviously such a list would be contested by many, but i think anyone who has played kf for the last two years or so knows those people. ten of the best in no particular order. why? i want to see if most have youtube videos and maybe learn...
  3. Y

KF why are you doing this tripwire? WHY?

oh come the fuxx on now. :mad: i don't usually play as sharpy, so the last time i used a bow was ages ago. just when exactly did you cripple the xbow and the m99 and why? the game is basically being retired, right? so why would you now decide to do this now? now is relatively new - this is...
  4. Y

KF ~ and *

help me PLEASE.. Please Help me!!!! [/SIZE]i have had enough. please someone, anyone, tell me there is a way to disable the damn ~ (console) key from working at all. i have no use for the damn console, and it has killed me many a time. i know i am not alone - by far. want to switch to knife in...
  5. Y

KF Dr Rachel Clamely is a joke - kinda.

rage time. so the chick is kinda cool, wish she had a short skirt and lab coat, but hey, TWI is politically correct and they "respect" women, right? (rolleyes) ..and has a unique voice for all the speech during the KFO. so why does her character not use the same voice? they couldn't be bothered...
  6. Y

KF 1 player has GOD power. GTFO!!

i have had enough of the b/s godlike power any player has on a server when it's populated by two players. (this only applies to a two player lobby, because if there are more, you assume the others would click ready) so you join a server and some muppet is just sitting in the lobby, probably also...
  7. Y

KF no fleshpound at all sometimes?

so i noticed this happen a few times now. (not often, but enough to notice). sometimes on waves 7/8/9/10 you get NO fleshpound at all.. i don't mean on all waves. i mean on one of the waves, for whatever reason i do not encounter a fp at all. and no, he doesn't spawn and rage at an SC and get...
  8. Y

KF some sound anomalies i am not happy about

hello muppets. :D so anyway, what is the deal here? about 3-4 months ago, as best i recall, the ingame sounds for dropping money are no longer used for me, (checked with others and they get them. i also hear their avatar voices say so. so it's a me thing) additionally, the weapon reload...
  9. Y

KF Will we ever see Killing Floor on GOG?

okay, check this, you muppets. :D this "idea" may freak some of you out. think, before you post. TI seems to answer only friends. so i do not expect them to answer this, or if, by a chance they do, to respond with a flat out and perhaps even angry, no. will killing floor ever make it to gog...
  10. Y

KF Shipping Magnate solo is a LIE!

if anyone finds a KFO, Shipping Magnate (means HOE) solo video anywhere public, please post link. i do not believe this is possible solo. yes a great zerker could, but for the sirens and husks. stay on plate when FP and siren and husk come your way? i don't think so*. as such, you must leave the...
  11. Y

KF killing floor steam profile badge.

you guys should hurry and make a steam profile badge. i assume you know what a steam profile badge is by now. who here wants a kf badge? poll open. hey trippy, if nothing else there will be people who don't care about kf, buying the game just so they can get badges and sell them on the market...
  12. Y

the ball retail question.

i have just purchased a retail version of the ball. it's not a budget re-release or such. 1.) the game dvd case has a sticker-like patch that says: original uncut version. so my question is; what was cut and from which version? since the game is steam does that mean the steam version is...
  13. Y

xmas 2012 event a total failiure..

well well well, looks like this xmas event is total bollocks. 30 axe kills on a fp? ..from the back? get real. the back part is the sick twisted joke. no i have no friends. i play solo. how the piss do i do this? sure, i might get one from the back if he rages on another zed, if i'm lucky, but...