• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Killing Floor 2 Second Twisted Christmas Beta Is Here

Wrong topic but all my skins are gone and have been for a while now. What can I do about this?
  2. Z

Hotfix 1.2.1 Is Now Live

There is a bug where your RPG becomes impossible to shoot if you try to shoot a heli that just was shot down the second before. Then your RPG goes into "outside combat zone" mode, where its pointed downward and you cant reload or anything.
  3. Z

How does stumble work?

I rarely find stumble useful. Better to just go for headshots and kills directly. Of course stumble happens in the head to sometimes but I never actively go for the legs on any lesser zed than Scrakes or fp. When they sprint it can be effective and buy you some time if they fall over so you can...
  4. Z

Tactics Show me how YOU combat medic - SUI/HOE

Nothing worse than DPS medics. Stick to healing.
  5. Z

Killing Floor 2 Spring Update Beta 1

Can't wait to play this. And finally those 1898 aren't awful anymore.
  6. Z

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

This is probably mentioned already but a good technique to take on Scrakes and FP with double barrel is to let them come close and then jump and shoot and empty both barrels. This will send you flying back a bit but enough to avoid at least the Scrakes hits. FP is a harder. Mostly useful on HoE...
  7. Z

Tactics The SWAT's role?

I love SWAT. The Kriss quicky became a favorite weapon. Lots of ammo, high rate of fire, flashbangs and good survivability, and spawning with armor and two pistols. What's not to like? :) I play the best games when I'm playing SWAT.
  8. Z

Double XP and Drop Weekend Starts...NOW!

Soon normal KF again? Yey! Been missing this game.
  9. Z

Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors Changelog - Version 1056

Yey, Hans is not as op anymore! Good job!
  10. Z

WWAUT - Having A Nightmare

Can you at least make these themes and new zeds optionable, like a game mode in the server browser? I want to play my normal Killing Floor and these things goes on for weeks, months.
  11. Z

WWAUT - Bleeding Rockets!

OMG, frikkin' awesome! I neved used the Seeker in KF1 lol, didn't even know about it. I've always wanted the M32 Grenade Launcher to make a comeback but this is just as good! :D
  12. Z

Update 1.04 Live

Great stuff!
  13. Z

WWAUT - Seeing Some Top Men About The Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQy0oI6Ijc
  14. Z

Xbow - is this the final form?

Railgun seems bugged to me. It's supposed to take out a Scrake with one headshot on HoE when you use all damagebonus skills like stability, etc (says so on the wiki), but it doesn't always do that. I don't understand what's wrong. I make sure I sit still, crouched and all that when I shoot a...
  15. Z

you lose by winning...

I believe that's right. It's all about capping now. They used to count teams total scores but they changed to number of captured objectives. If there is a draw after two rounds I suppose they count scores or reinforcements, not sure which.
  16. Z

Smoke causes stuttering

So I've reported bad performance many times. Bad cases of stuttering and I think it must be the smoke from smoke grenades and such. Today I played a game on Hue and sat down behind a wall to the left of A where the americans usually comes from. I was staring at wall just in front of me and I...
  17. Z

10 Minute lockdown… Wot???

Can't the servers set their personal lockdown times?
  18. Z

Community Test Branch Update

Sweet! No one is using it so far though so I can't find any servers lol. :D
  19. Z

Community Test Branch - 1.03 Changelog

When is it coming?