• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Amun Ra

KF I say it should be time for an upgrade.

:) Please keep civil and calm. I don't know how many threads where made featuring these exact ideas and suggestions, but I feel this should be my final post before taking my gaze off Tripwire's activities and endeavors... :) So many threads of suggestions and personal opinions about a game...
  2. Amun Ra

KF Need Huge Map Pack.

Because I really don't like Steam's 50 Mod Subscription Limit. (And certainly no button to unsubscribe from masses of mods.) I would like to ask if there are any generous map librarians to compile me an extremely huge zip file containing almost all KF maps in existence with their respective...
  3. Amun Ra

Steam workshop idea, and a big thank you.

I just finished The Ball. But I wont spoil it for anyone. I consider this game excellent, better than portal in ways of interaction and physics. And the style, everything was executed perfectly. It was a fun game to complete, and I may go back for more. However, I got one big request to make...
  4. Amun Ra

Whats your way of having fun in KF?

This is a strange question to ask, but I'm asking it for the sake of wondering what the mentality is like in PvE games with vast options and difficulties. Everyone's personality and thought patterns are different on a scale styles of enjoyment. I've noted in my research that some people don't...
  5. Amun Ra

BD's Hunting Rifle Integration revisited?

Yes, this has been mentioned before, someone wanted it added. Same here. Same story. I want it integrated into the game. It's a true Sharpshooter weapon. I wish I could get his opinion on it... Braindead, if your out there. Talk to me! And yes, this is an idea thread, what's the forum members...