• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. manolito

PC Epic Game Store - Server Browser/Matchmaking Connection Investigation Thread

I only have micro freezes now, there are still no servers in the manu or anything, but at least it does not stay blocked as discussed in other post
  2. manolito

Level Design KF-TheGreatWall_Invernalia

added another video and continuing regards
  3. manolito

Added video with progress regards
  4. manolito

Beta Map [WiP] KF-CytologyLabs

I'm already eager to try it, it looks great. regards
  5. manolito

PC Skeletalmesh disappears from my map and ...

I have seen that on the KF-Bioticslab map also the skeletalmesh in the glass cages have disappeared
  6. manolito

PC Skeletalmesh disappears from my map and ...

Skeletalmesh disappears from my map and the indicator arrows of traders sometimes fail. When I open the map in the editor I get the following error Missing Objects SkeletalMesh CHR_Alan_01_MESH.CHR_Alan_Head01 in kf-beach_invasion SkeletalMesh CHR_Alberts_01_MESH.CHR_Alberts_Head01 in...
  7. manolito

Level Design [ATTENTION TWI] Please fix the custom map uploading tools.

+1 It does not have to be so difficult, but if they do not care to understand that we will try hard to get the maps up at all costs, they will be calm with this problem. Nor do they care about putting tags in the relevant posts that some make so that they are always available, and we will look...
  8. manolito

I already have the outer zone quite updated, I still have to solve some glue and maybe reduce the size of the field that can play, I added a small video to show what it will look like. The link I put in the first post. As always thanks to: Seanchaoz, for his videos, without which it would be...
  9. manolito

Well, the map already has something more advanced, I have decided to make three play areas, one open, with the right Arena decoration, this will be at the front of the wall, for those who like to play in the open field and without obstacles, through the tunnel of the gate can be acceded to the...
  10. manolito

Level Design [Help!] Updating maps in the Workshop - The definitive how-to?

Hi, thanks for the sub and unsub for the client part it works, but the server has sometimes taken longer, referring to the delete in the public folder is because after cooking the map inside appears the cooked map, "LocalShaderCache" and some Once a folder of packages, if I leave, when uploading...
  11. manolito

Level Design [Help!] Updating maps in the Workshop - The definitive how-to?

Hello Seanchaoz, I do not know yet, or at least nobody has told me anything about that problem, at first if they had similar problems, but it was my fault for changing the name to the map, the part that said the version. I what I've always done is 1 Compile the map and then click Save All. 2...
  12. manolito

Beta Map KF-Stalker-CordonV1

Hello, I played the map a bit and I found several hits to fix, the first is that I have fps drops from 62 to 20 and continuous pulls. I'll put some photos where you can find them. In this area I was trapped and the zeds did not come, they died alone in the distance This is where I get...
  13. manolito

Yes, but be careful not to fall you die for sure
  14. manolito

Beta Map KF-Stalker-CordonV1

Ok, as soon as I can see it and I'll tell you if I find something, it looks very good
  15. manolito

Thanks, I hope it ends up being something playable, I also hope to finish it before the other and now I know a little more of these things, regards
  16. manolito

My next job is, the great Wall for Games of Throne, I hope something good comes out for the players to enjoy playing it. There is still a long way to go, this is just an early start
  17. manolito

Level Design SDK closes constantly

I have already managed to solve it. Uninstall everything, delete game directories and sdk, install it and it seems to work. regards
  18. manolito

Level Design KF-Wintery_Wall

Administrator please delete this post since I created a new one with the name of the map. Thank you Forgive the inconvenience My next job is, the great Wall for Games of Throne, I hope something good comes out for the players to enjoy playing it.
  19. manolito

Level Design SDK closes constantly

Hi, I already finished my map and I am trying to make another one based on the wall of game of thrones, but it seems that SDK does not want to do more, just hel wanted to modify some existing material, a 2D texture of the landscape and does not more than close, When I want to save it, the simple...
  20. manolito

Final Map KF-Beach_invasion

To finish as long as there is no bug, it is necessary to add the presentation video and update the captures.