• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaly

So does anyone else think the berserker is useless now?

Just start the first wave as sharpshooter and sell the crossbow. It doesn't matter much regarding money after that. Zerker is not nerfed badly. Not even close to nerfed moderately. He still has his damage resistance, clots suffer from hover hand when trying to grab a zerker and they deal a crap...
  2. Kaly

[Weapon]Minigun Stinger

It is probably possible but may require copying the ut2004 flak mechanics. Also this is a brilliant port. It is also very well balanced and I plan to add it to my mutators server once the fast download works.
  3. Kaly

Weird Bug no ZEDS!

This. Also seems the mutators are working as of the current update.
  4. Kaly

Zed eradication device

No thank you. It has alot of power and why would a faster projectile speed be any better? 2k for an offperk OP tool capable of killing things quickly, slowing down scrakes and messing up a FP's rage does not need a faster projectile speed unless you cannot hit things with it.
  5. Kaly

Server Noreconnect error after recent update.

Just ran my servers in steamCMD for an update. Tried to get onto them to make sure they were running fine. Was stuck on connecting and then decided to cancel the connection and got a "Noreconnect" message under the typical cancelled connection message. Can't tell if this is an issue with the...
  6. Kaly

Offline achievements and leveling up

Levelling offline should work anyway. Levels are client sided. Some achievements aswell should be obtainable in offline mode and will update to your steam account when you go online.
  7. Kaly

Weird Bug no ZEDS!

Hemi told me the spawn system completely changed so if its the DOOM mutator expect it to be broken for a long, loong time.
  8. Kaly

Come on tripwire really?...

On a serious note. The christmas zeds are a pain in the *** to deal with I know. I want them gone by now but I can happily wait. Just some of my servers are broken because they use selective mutators and I had to switch to the regular vanilla games which as fun as they are can eventually...
  9. Kaly

Can't download workshop maps.

Check your maps folder in your killing floor directory that is in Steamapps/common If the filename is there chances are the file has been corrupt. If its not then it didn't download and workshop download feature might be broken for kf.
  10. Kaly

Server A cheaper/better host for my kf servers to run on?

Just checked. They are quite over my current dedis price.
  11. Kaly

If you could create a new perk...

There was one time I was thinking of a more heavy based perk to cover larger machine guns. It would have a larger health pool than the other perks but would also be one of the slowest.
  12. Kaly

So is sandbox always broke on holiday events?

Yep just testing stuff and having random fun on solo.
  13. Kaly

Server A cheaper/better host for my kf servers to run on?

Besides local which I could do but I cannot keep my pc on 24/7 I need some alternative hosts to consider renting from. My old dedicated server from Vilayer will be going on the 17th and I've been trying to manager on a few gameservers to cover it while I look for a cheaper host. Any...
  14. Kaly

No mobs spawning on Single Player!

Basically the solo game and certain mutators rely on the original models of killingfloor. Since a certain bit of the update edits this and makes it not load the original models you get the classic no monster bug.
  15. Kaly

My X-mas wish!

16. Kaly

A cleaner trader menu

Alright so I prefer to see a better trader menu. 1. Weapons in categories related to their perk 2. Categories to select when picking a weapon (less scrolling and trying to find something) 3. A setup in which the user can cycle between skins before purchasing a gun. (The whole gold and regular...
  17. Kaly

So opinions on the update so far?

Now its completely ruined? Zerker has been really OP for a long time.
  18. Kaly

What's the point of the .44?

Magnum has a faster rate of fire for those trigger fingers.
  19. Kaly

Need community input

Something interesting like the map in editor or if you have a new project coming along tease that in the map.
  20. Kaly

So is sandbox always broke on holiday events?

Seems sandbox won't pick up the holiday zeds. Sucks too because I wanted to go a 15 wave with no trader or cooldown time. This on every holiday update? Not really here for a solution by the way or I would post this in the support thread.