• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Body Types and Baggier Pants and more Faces!

wouldn't everybody just pick the smallest guy so they are harder to spot and their hitboxes are smaller? I don't see this working unless they give different body types different player stats, which I hope they don't do just for the sake of simplicity.
  2. V

Level Design WF-Juno

Yes!! If you need some more inspiration and reference for the map, check out the Juno Beach map in Darkest Hour, made by Drecks
  3. V

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

Because a sound engineer will definitely be designing perks, levels, and working on models, animations, and textures, right? I don't see what's wrong with what they did, and how on earth is it shady? They already announced all of the new content in the next patch, and even showed footage and...
  4. V

RS M1 Garand for Axis

want to use the garand as Axis? kill an American and pick one up, they are everywhere
  5. V

Leveling system?

8% movement speed is pretty noticeable, maybe you don't notice it because you are used to it, but play on a level 0 realism character, or on a classic server and it feels much nicer and believable. Anyways, all the visual stuff like the dirtier characters, different weapon wear, different...
  6. V

Bridges of Druzhina. Imbalance.

Why TWI doesn't have contact/implement the changes is baffling to me. Valve has a similar thing where they have community maps in the base game, and as soon as one of the map makers update their map on the workshop or something, it is instantly included in the next game update.
  7. V

RS Rising Storm future content

Maggot Hill is set in Burma, there are no Okinawa maps yet
  8. V

RO2 Instant ammo switching in tanks needs to be fixed

Someone explain to me why they are allowing a bug to be re-enabled by server operators?
  9. V

No love for search and destroy

Nope, there's stuff like deathmatch which is casual, not played as much, and used to train aim. There was a tf2 like control point mode trialed that never caught on. And that's a really low shot to the CS community, it seems like a lot more of that community is keen on retaining the hardcore...
  10. V

RO2 Germans vs Americans?

He's right, you can set how many of each class you want and even how they are distributed between squads in a map. So yeah, if I was gunna create a map, I could have like no flamethrowers, no squad leaders.
  11. V

RO2 Suggestion : Add a GUI switch into the game

I've posted this a while ago, but it's really awkward how instead of showing a map of the Eastern front, they show the Pacific map in German and Russian languages instead. These people might be happier if they showed Stalingrad instead. (found these somewhere a long time ago, looks way better...
  12. V

SNLF not accurately portrayed

It was changed because some people complained that they had problems identifying if it was a Japanese marine or a US one.
  13. V

[Game] Dota 2

@Hirmuinen The NaVi example is just dumb, Valve wants to make sure the players are all protected and can play stably, so that organizations or other members of the team just can't abuse their power. The most important thing about the Era situation is that if Era can and wants to play, then he...
  14. V

Steam DLC Pack (Wishlist)

Bataan Bibilo Hill Diebresche Tula Outskirts Univermag
  15. V

IOM asking the community for some help!

Ya but how often was the type 100 on the battlefield compared to the m2? and axis are on defence for most of the maps, and the ones they are attacking wouldn't be realistic to carry a flamethrower
  16. V

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

Why not? If the enemy is attacking a position and don't know how to deal with a couple of riflemen, they deserve to be punished. Yes?? For a game where it is praised and the community being proud for being an FPS where you need to think about where you position yourself, does it really need to...
  17. V

Tomorrow for 24 hours Red Orchestra 2 will be Free

Setup some for us then. :)
  18. V

Weapon malfunction

If you wanted to compare RO2 to a competitive game, it should have been CS. CS:GO has pretty much 0 RNG compared to Dota (older CS versions had varying spray patterns, but GO only has one spray pattern per gun now). You can't really compare the use of RNG in a Dota style game to an FPS because...
  19. V

[Game] What's your most disappointing purchase of 2013

Natural Selection 2 I really, really, really want to enjoy this hardcore, immersive, team-based strategic shooter but it has the worst performance and loading times I've ever seen.
  20. V

RO2 MP40 with silencer as stock soviet SMG?

I wasnt talking about IOM I was talking about the vanilla game, you know, since barely anyone is playing IOM at all atm since we're all just waiting for it to be finished and whitelisted.