• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

First reasonably priced DLC I've come across in a while..

I was happy to see the hemoclobber finally got some skin love [not including the vosh precious skin]. It didn't really amuse me to find it behind an 8 dollar paywall though, as it is amongst several other neon/rgb skins. That being said, it's been a year or so since I've thrown any money at...
  2. I

Tactics Biggest Crutch in the game - April 2020?

For fun over the weekend, I started running hemoclobber with EVERY perk that I played. Support = 2 shotguns + hemoclobber Demo = M32 + hemoclobber Sharpie = max upgraded xbow + hemoclobber That's as far as I got in my perks played [minus zerk, but that perk makes sense to use the hemoclobber...
  3. I

PC The old demo bug has reappeared with firebug's new gun.. [projectiles vanishing]

I'm not sure the issue was ever truly fixed, but I haven't experienced it firing projectiles with demo in ages... The 'new' Firebug gun's alt fire nade vanished on me for an entire wave last night to the point I just up and left the game. - Hit Alt Fire - Gun makes noise and goes through...
  4. I

Zerker Weapon upgrade options for some weapons - x2?

This is likely not something we can expect at this point, but any chance we could double up on some melee weapons? Even dual knives would be pretty fun to slice and dice with. Maybe make this a final upgrade option for those with a lot of dosh? [i'm thinking of Endless mode mostly here]...
  5. I

Does the buffed pulverizer's alt fire seem inconsistant?

I spent a game or two just playing around with this last night trying to create repeated results and was honestly struggling.. I'd focus on groups of 4 (or more) clots/gorefasts/slashers and it seemed like i had even odds to either kill 2 or 4. After a bit I figured the cone of the radius has...
  6. I

Tactics How does the latest update change your view on weapon tiers for firebug and zerker?

Pulverizer and Dragonsbreath surely move up a tier (or more?) for their perks. Or no change compared to how much you already used these weapons prior to the update?
  7. I

Tactics MWG - am I missing something?

I'm not sure if it's my chosen skills [I do have the knockback skill selected at level 20], but didn't the alt fire used to knock down scrakes on the first shot? I routinely need 2 on scrakes and it doesn't seem to knock down fp's at all? It's been a while since i played around with the gun...
  8. I

If I do not enjoy playing Swat would buying the riot shield change my perception?

Basically.. I just prefer playing Commando over Swat for the most part. For anyone who bought the riot shield and has now has quite a bit of time to play with it, does it make you enjoy the Swat perk more? Buyer's remorse? I'm just wondering if it's something to consider or just forget if I...
  9. I

A simplistic approach to buffing Survivalist

I know there are probably a dozen or two threads suggesting full re-worked (I believe I did one or 2 at some point, as well here). The perk is HOE viable in its current state in my opinion, but only with specific builds. This can be said somewhat for other perks, but moreso with Survivalist...
  10. I

Tactics upgraded boomstick or doomstick?

Preference? i've stopped trading up for the doomstick and have just stuck with upgrading the boomstick with an M4 and a med pistol lately. Also, was the doomstick nerfed? (again?) Boomstick just feels amazing and its affordability remains one of its strongest attributes imo (along with the...
  11. I

Endless Mode - will this ever be addressed?

I hadn't played Endless sine last Summer and I see the same problem that made me stop playing it still persists. After wave 20 you still seem prone to get 2 or 3 waves in a row of the same variety. All Scrakes seems the most common, followed by All Husks. Isn't there a simple way to ensure we...
  12. I

Strongest Perk - November 2019?

6P HOE - what is currently the strongest perk in your opinion? Medic and Zerk are always in the discussion for me just based on their roles - but if we were to take those 2 off the table... I've leaned towards Commando for the past year or two and it still looks that way to me. An accurate...
  13. I

Does Killing Floor seem harder to you now?

In general, I think most agree the first game was more difficult [myself for example - I never even attempted HOE in the first game]. Have you gone back to the first game after playing MANY hours of KF2? It's ridiculous.. I went back and forth between the games for a bit so I never really...
  14. I

Hemoclobber Skins?

I know they are likely coming - any chance of some being included in the Xmas update? This melee is so versatile.. probably my favorite thing in the game these days.
  15. I

[Random Question] Do any glowing eye-type cosmetics work with DAR?

I have a few options in my inventory and none of them are compatible. Is there something out there anyone who uses DAR semi often has found works with him?
  16. I

I'm sure glad to see the spam flag system is still working wonderfully..

Really? How hard is it to lighten this thing up guys? I make one typo and try to correct and bam.. flagged. I thought this was a thing of the past... Cool.
  17. I

A few things

24/7/365 holiday zeds I hadn't played krampus' lair in a while - I had assumed the year around xmas zeds also resided there (like santa's workshop). Can we make this happen? It would obviously fit in quite well on the map and the fact Abomination is already in Krampus-mode 24/7/365. :) Voice...
  18. I

Did additional snow flurries/wind get added to Outpost?

I tried google and change logs but didn't see something mentioned. The atmosphere seems so much better, but maybe I'm just remembering the map incorrectly.
  19. I

We've got Star Wars maps..

So this is a thing now. :) I've found 3 on workshop so far, and even though 2 are straight up arena maps they're all pretty well done. Too bad no Emperor's March music though. Sigh.
  20. I

Tactics Low Gamma or High Gamma

It's basically choosing between a gameplay advantage (additional range of vision) or a more realistic/scary vibe with the darkness. I had my bar 3/4 of the way towards dark for a while and swapped to full bright (all the way left) a week ago and the game just seems uninteresting to me like...