• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

The glorius Helios Rifle and the other tier 4 weapons, also Killerwatt

Dear Tripwire, This is how a tier 4 weapon is supposed to feel, it's incredibly fun to use! I'm worried about hardcore HoE tryhards that would scream "the weapon's OP". It is most definetly not, and it is only very effective against the big zeds, small zeds take many hits to die, even to the...
  2. E

Regarding survivalist and new weapon ideas

It feels weird to me when people want "exclusive survivalist weaponry" that are definetly NOT some gimmicky or unique like the Freezethrower. For example, I read another post about adding some of the zed weapons as survivalist exclusive like the Gorefast Arm Blade, which felt odd... I feel like...
  3. E

Unique voices for unique characters.

I don't mean to brag or to show-off anything :p... It's something that kinda bothered me since I have the Archier Sppebington char. Why are there only 2 voice responses (excluding Ash Harding) with all those different characters? It's ok that the default characters have the same voices, but each...
  4. E

A unique voice for a unique character

I don't mean to brag or to show-off anything... It's something that kinda bothered me since I have the Archier Sppebington char. Why are there only 2 voice responses (excluding Ash Harding) with all those different characters? It's ok that the default characters have the same voices, but each...
  5. E

About the specimenation mod

Hi guys, I'm new here at the forum and long time lover of killing floor mods. I don't know where to ask this, I'm almost sure I'm at the wrong place for asking but this IS about a mod anyways. We all know mods are cool but they may be boring as hell if you solo them too much. I just wanted to...