• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Killing Floor 2 Christmas Crackdown is Live!

I think the reasoning behind the temporal web admin softblock could be related to how a large group of servers, I remember particularly those called "VIN NO FUN ALLOWED" that would autokick/autoban players for doing something like playing as berserker or as survivalist. It's quite a harsh move...
  2. E

how much would character DLC need to cost to turn a profit?

I lurk the forums from time to time, and even comment here and there. But I like reading @Aleflippy 's comments because they tend to be unbiased and very accurate. I was reading about this KF 3 thing and what new it could do... I think what KF 2 lacked the most was real unlockables, like that's...
  3. E

How do we report hackers to Tripwire?

I don't know about OP's particular case, but I've whitnessed players hacking once or twice with a pretty darn obvious use of aimbot, like a commando only dealing headshots while consistant full auto shooting. The time it happened I was lucky enough to be playing with the server admin, and he...
  4. E

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

Everything looks promising but I still have issues with commando's Hollow Point vs Eat Lead. You guys should make a survey regarding those again along the lines of "what would you rather have damage vs higher capacity mags, or damage vs higher reserve ammo". Picture any random Assault Rifle...
  5. E

New weapon idea: Tavor TS12 shotgun

Actually quite impressed with this suggestion, I had no idea something like this existed. This is like a horrible nightmare turn to a dream for a Survivalist, I wonder if TW would work on something like this. THIS weapon DOES feel worth as a DLC of 10 USD. Like, goddamn... and it's super unique...
  6. E

Weapons i would pay 10 dollars for.

I see you took my comment the wrong way, I'm just saying TWI staff rarely go past first page of threads in ideas and suggestions, and I don't think it helps with your desire of providing with ideas since most of them, if not all will be buried all at once if it doesn't get attention since...
  7. E

Weapons i would pay 10 dollars for.

You got waaay too carried away with this post. I don't think it will get a lot of attention with so many suggestions with varying range of "looks good", "looks ridiculous", "too OP", and my personal favorite "how tf will that even work in KF2?". While it's great you're excited about something...
  8. E

Quality of Life Suggestions

Complaining about too many FPs and saying zeds don't hit on the same post? You added a nice suggestions like custom binding for weapons but the rest seems like "I want a harder but not really harder game, although a harder KF2 would be nice, but not too hard tho, but harder". More ammo for 9mm...
  9. E

New weekly idea, Fragile Egg

Something more proper would be a mode where players lost health periodically, where syringes could barely keep players health back to their original spot so medics are a must have or get kills to recover health. Some sort of undying vampire, where you kill or die slowly (or get a good medic for...
  10. E

Community Feedback - Balance Survey

I don't know if it's too late to say so but I think that if Eat Lead also gave EXTRA ADDITIONAL AMMO (at the very least 25% more although 50% more is what would feel appropiate) on top of higher capacity mags, we would have a real contender and making it harder to choose between the two. Would I...
  11. E

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

Good lord... Can we get a forum mod here? There's been a tusslin' that is not related at all to the summer update, despite politely being asked to take other complaints to their corresponding subforums. Most of these comments have a seriously negative vibe to it, pretty unnecesary for the Beta 2...
  12. E

Seal Squeal Identity?

I have to agree with Dreader tho, Seal Squeal weighs a bit too much for what it has to offer as a T3 weapon should. Right now it doesn't give me a reason to stop using and M79 and upgrade it, costs less and kills better. Seal Squeal needs a generous bump in damage or a generous weight reduction...
  13. E

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

Keep your opinions to yourself mate. I get you may be upset which is fine, but don't add me in your rant. I had 1400 hrs in KF1, and I enjoy KF2 just as much as KF1. Also there are better ways to voice out your concerns, inquiries or any other claim you may have and appropiate channels for that...
  14. E

Summer Opt-In Beta Is Here With Build KF 1079 - Back And Kicking Brass !

I've enjoyed the new update quite a bit, specially the changes in the UI for objectives, it was quite a pleasant change. I would like to report 2 bugs I've encountered: 1- In steam fortress endless play, 6p suicidal diff, my team had King FP spawn as wave 10 boss and... just as the intro scene...
  15. E

Offline perks and malfunction.

While offline perk progression would be nice, that "all his perk will go to 0" sounds very harsh, specially when perk leveling servers are pretty common in KF2, while it is a problem for HoE players, many just don't care much because many got legit to lvl 25 once or twice, but getting to lvl 25...
  16. E

Helios rifle - questionable decisions

I don't think this is an issue, actually I think it's just like an M203 + RPG combo on a demo, but the difference with demo is that he has to reload a lot when using that combo, but other than that, it's kind of the same thing Helios + Flamethrower. Now that you mention it, Sharpshooter should...
  17. E

Developer's thoughts on Robot Enemies?

EDARs don't fit much with KF 2 but after they made them easily killable and tolerable, most of us don't care much about them. What annoys us the most is the fact that they share the same spawn pool of Husks and Stalkers, rather than having their own spawn pool. And devs are never going to remove...
  18. E

Firebug headshots and the poor Microwave gun.

A 9kg weight control gun which leaves you with no realibly high damage output whatsoever. If we follow your logic, Freeze thrower must be fkn broken af because it freezes everything on its tracks. Ammo efficiency on MWG is also an issue with its primary fire if you calculate cost/damage/ammo. It...
  19. E

The glorius Helios Rifle and the other tier 4 weapons, also Killerwatt

"Desperately needs a nerf", quite a different opinion with what's talked about here, steam forums or on in-game lobbies, mostly people say MWG is weak af and too heavy to make the investment worthwhile. I see you're trying to make a point here, everything you said about "a second or two of...
  20. E

The glorius Helios Rifle and the other tier 4 weapons, also Killerwatt

I hope this post brings attention to other T4 weapons that need some love urgently. I'm glad to see that just like me, other players find Seeker Six and AF-2011 have subpar performance. This update feels that Tripwire is really putting an effort on meeting customer satisfaction, that always...