• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Just another thread about no one playing custom maps - NOT

Our main server here in Australia always had a few customs on rotations and is full on most nights. We run a custom classic mode
  2. A

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Please be a DShK. I've wanted one since day 1
  3. A

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

All I ever wanted for Xmas was a Stug. Thank you!
  4. A

Christmas Patch

I want a Christmas patch involving Santa hats, decorations, and Christmas themed weapons. Yes please.
  5. A

My RO2 game shows as RS/RO2 Multiplayer, does this mean I already have rising storm?

Ro2 comes with a 'demo' of RS which means you can play it but are limited to choosing only rifleman and I believe your progression isn't saved.
  6. A

Waffen ss skins

Dibbler, everything you touch turns to gold! Keep up the good work, everybody.
  7. A

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Aus/Nz runs custom classic with SL Spawn ON
  8. A

Campaign sucks because...

Aussie Nz runs it on Sunday nights I believe, Praxius
  9. A

RO2 Flecktarn Camo [WIP]

They need a Nobel Prize in programming so we can give it to Dibbler
  10. A

Am I just doing something wrong?

Thought you might comment on this. I generally enjoy myself like crazy if I'm shooting well or missing a lot. I only normally get frustrated when tires.
  11. A

Beta Map Streets of Stalingrad

Just played this on Aussie NZ. Awesome map. Makes me feel like I'm a part of a war instead of just a battle.
  12. A

Biggest teamkill fail in RO2/Rising Storm?

I was chasing a German with my bayonet through the building on the far right on Apartments, a teammate followed me, as I came around the corner the team mate shot the German, and I ended up stabbing and being stabbed by a third team mate who had rushed the German from behind. Left us all...
  13. A

The reason why I like the ultra sway (when out of stamina) in Classic

Just to be the odd one out, I've actually found myself playing realism again after playing classic or custom classic since its inception. I'll probably get used to it but so far I've found the sway has made classic mode not enjoyable and almost unplayable for me.
  14. A

Waffen SS Models

Perhaps you should ask this in the nodding thread where you normally ask.
  15. A

Good people you know. ( Player pictures ) )

Here in Australia, we have a ghost who goes by the name of Sidda. I have over 1700 hours in the game and he is the only player I truly fear. However in general, the Aus/Nz player base is amazing and friendly. Guys like Rabid, RedMenace, KiwiKing and Cat in the Hat make the game worth playing.
  16. A

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

Just tell us who to make our cheques out too.
  17. A

End of Empires Mod - RO2/RS conversion to 1949.

Too many mods have died. I suggest start small and concentrate on Germany vs Russia and build up once that is done
  18. A

Non-SDK 3D modeling

I dont model myself but I've seen many people on these forums discuss this. So I'm pretty sure, yes you can use a 3rd party program and then import it.
  19. A

RO2 Red Orchestra - 1948

Hopefully someone gets on this after In Country is released. Will give us the Ak and Sks. This would be an awesome mod.