• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zombie Overlord

Wip forum upgrade

I've been having like every problem in the book trying to update my avatar and it's trying me insane. I keep getting 'Image resize failed due to your image library not having support for this image type' not supported even though they are BMP. JPEG, or PNG images as the forum interface says it's...
  2. Zombie Overlord

Returning players with a few questions

The changes are pretty amazing as of the SWAT update now. It is starting to feel enough like the original Killing Floor that it has me interested in playing again. On a small tangent, I am loving the new look of the TWI forums, very clean and easy to navigate.
  3. Zombie Overlord

Is there a reason Support is so bad?

Cost reductions are the answer. The repeating complaint seems to be that the support class isn't cost effective which is funny because the class all about 'supporting' the team with weld and mob control and generating dosh for the money drain classes.
  4. Zombie Overlord

Disable "auto-rotate to clot" on being grabbed?

I often find myself in a similar position. You get grabbed with the last bullet in the mag and are pretty much forced to melee to escape.
  5. Zombie Overlord

Hans melee is a joke

Yeah, the pat, I'm just like: 'oh good its the good olde pat, at least he isn't broken like Hans is'. Hans is annoying to fight because he is a ridiculous bullet sponge on the final stretch and he goes commando pro melee at that point. I've seen him wipe pretty much 3 guys out in under 12...
  6. Zombie Overlord

Disable "auto-rotate to clot" on being grabbed?

It's annoying but it does let you get away pretty fast though. In Killing Floor st4lth clots often were the trolls of Killing Floor in higher diff, because you have don't know its there until its too late.
  7. Zombie Overlord

Is the 1911 pointless?

It's an excellent money saver weapon as well as being somewhat powerful for its recoil. It's easier to control then the deagle ceiling blaster 9000 (love how it goes to the sky when you try to spam it, makes it much more entertaining to use).
  8. Zombie Overlord

Favorite Gun Sounds in KF2 - Let me read your Personals

1911 sounds amazing. The most annoying gun sound now is the 9mm. Thing sounds like a pop gun now.
  9. Zombie Overlord

Please reconsider Cysts and Slashers

I find myself in the same boat, the various different sizes and animation of the variants also add a pinch of difficulty in head hunting clots as they can have different head positions.
  10. Zombie Overlord

Horzine Daily Mercenary Tasks (Daily Drop Criteria)

Exactly, this. It isn't exactly exploitable as it still requires a time investment. Skin skrubs try to 'cheat' the system in CSGO because its time based and the more accounts you got, the more free stuff you can bot out of it. Having it merit based would pretty much force those addicted to...
  11. Zombie Overlord

Developers may want to read this. Hell On Earth is too easy.

Uh, that's the number one go to stragedy on suicidal diff and above. Especially when a single mistake is punishing. Most pubs are not good enough for kite games on harder diffs. Secondly, any perk can kill anything it is just easier for some. Zerkers however have the old risk it for the biscuit...
  12. Zombie Overlord

Developers may want to read this. Hell On Earth is too easy.

Teamwork is overpowered? You got a really good team then. I swear, all this forum seems to exist for is to bash berserker half the time. Before the buff, zerker was stupidly punishing for mistakes. Most pubs wouldnt bother if a class is completely dependent on playing perfectly because lets face...
  13. Zombie Overlord

Tactics Demo for hans

I can confirm that he has crazy explosive resistance. I tried to finish a carry on paris (normal to boot) as a demo. Using C4 and RPG's, he was on the last stretch and yet no matter how many times I exploded him, he would not die. I got him at least, 15 times with those C4 mines. And nailed him...
  14. Zombie Overlord

New berserkers let you camp nearly anywhere

This sounds entirely reasonable. It's just annoying as hell as everytime zerker gets a buff, people seem to froth at the mouth over it. Somedays, I like to question that: is the class OP or it is the player using that is?
  15. Zombie Overlord

Siren's body health is obscene

This, I particularly notice this when using a sword on her, you can hear the bounce off the blade off her exoskeleton.
  16. Zombie Overlord

New berserkers let you camp nearly anywhere

Clearly you are new around here. If zerker ever gets buffed even a little the more snobby people will grasp at straws to bash zerker. This forum has a biased hatred against zerker because of how it was in Killing Floor. Because being 'good' isn't 'ok' it seems in their book.
  17. Zombie Overlord

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

Doubtful, I'm pretty sure they would have teased something if there was.
  18. Zombie Overlord

Berzerker: What do you Love/Hate?

Nailed it in the head. Zerk needs work. It makes no sense that he is a complete glass cannon in the area where he shouldn't be. And honestly that 'cannot be grab by clots' skill should be passive or a rank 5 perk at least, that is the only really gameplay changing perk skill and its up in the...
  19. Zombie Overlord

Please don't make the crossbow bolts explode heads lke KF1

Exploding heads are a gameplay mechanic. Its how you know you got a headshot kill. I don't care what you say on this "issue". In this case, exploding heads would be far more useful then 'realism' in this case.
  20. Zombie Overlord

Teleporting Zeds Are A Game Balance Issue

Your complaint about complaining is far more worthless. Many of these are very valid complaints and I agree. You can't kite with this mechanic and moving around little causes them to teleport which is jarring as half the time I lead zeds around to better kill spots because I know their...