• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Sound Editing Sound Cues, limitations and questions

Hell yes I'm interested! Hit me with a PM and we can hammer out the details. I have a very crisp file of the DoD:S M1 sound that is very similar to that of The Thin Red Line. I can also try to get whatever other sounds you require for your mutator
  2. M

Sound Editing Sound Cues, limitations and questions

I have ZERO experience modding in RO2 or even in any SDK setup. I modded Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam quite heavily within my old clan as we wanted new weapon sounds and bigger maps, just quick stuff to change really and put on our private servers. Here's my question: How do I import my...
  3. M

Level Design Why You No Cabanatuan?

I have wanted a map for Cabanatuan, the raid on the prisoner camp, since Medal of Honor Pacific Assault came out. With the movie "The Great Raid" being released I thought for sure this would have happened by now, or at least be a project on somebody's table. No game that I can find has yet to...