• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Beta Release [Mutator] KF2 Bots

Oh god this is great ! Can't wait to try the bots :D thanks man ! Quick question though where cna i find a list with all maps for console ? And how do i know the names of custom maps ? ^^
  2. S

[Request] Bots

Yay nice job Marco ! :D I'm sure we'll get a good bot mod someday now ^^
  3. S

[Request] Bots

Any good news ? :'(
  4. S

[Request] Bots

The code can be modified now so there is hope , i pray for some crazy skilled modder to come up with bots :D ( Marco plz )
  5. S

Beta Map KF-Egouts

Boss doesn't spawn ;) needs a fix, fun map tho'
  6. S

[Request] Bots

Let's hope they realise solo sucks and will add bot support to fix that :/
  7. S

What We Are Up To - What Are We Up To?

Good, if an update was showing this week end i would have ****ed up my exams xD
  8. S

[Request] Bots

Thing is the engine is different so i think that TWI will have to do it themselves .....But they have to to get us a decent solo experience.
  9. S

[Request] Bots

That's what most Devs don't understand these days :/
  10. S

Beta Map KF-BloodBank

great work :D
  11. S

[Request] Bots

Awww **** :/ hope they will add the proper "tools" for making bots :/
  12. S

Final Map Final Release / KF-SubCentral

The first final release of the KF2 modding community :D congrats mate, great work :p
  13. S

[Request] Bots

+100 to that
  14. S

Level Design [WIP] KF-Blood Bank

Can't wait to play on this maps , looks pretty good so far :D
  15. S

[Request] Bots

My thoughts are slightly different , i thought that it would be cool to have randomized characters ( So they don't all look the same ) and you could configurate their perk to select how they act. For exemple , a medic will attack less and heal his team while a berserker will go in the...
  16. S

[Request] Bots

i knew i wasn't the only one that wants bots ^^
  17. S

[Request] Bots

Hi , i really love games where you can play with bots :D , KF2 is a great game but i doubt that TWI will add AI controlled players in the game , but in KF1 a mod was made by Marcus : The bots had a few issues but they were pretty decent ;D i would love to see another bot mod for KF2.
  18. S

[Mod] Survivor Beta - Both game modes, 17 New Perks, 8 New Zeds, New Voicepack, More!

Well this look amazing in multiplayer :D But the hilibily stalkers have a very weird animation , and are just invicible !!! This is the only problem :D otherwise this mod is absolutely great but i would like to see more servers runnig it :/ just got one which is always empty
  19. S

Dual Wielder

Thats an idea X)