• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. becoming-insane

Game balancing during Early Access

As far as I know one of the main purposes of EA for KF2 is to receive community's feedback regarding the balance of perks, weapons and zeds, and since I'm mostly interested in HoE difficulty, I'd like to be sure that HoE is tested out extensively during EA. Now, to test it to full extent, we...
  2. becoming-insane

Will it be possible to...

Will it be possible to make a pipebomb hat?
  3. becoming-insane

Stamina system for the movement speed bonus

I guess everyone already knows that a high movement speed is a huge advantage in this game and it provides possibilities to easily exploit some specimen mechanics. However, there were obvious and reasonable reasons why Berserker and Medic needed it, and I think it has to remain that way, but...
  4. becoming-insane

Tactics Gangbanging the Patriarch... again!

Yep! It's still possible, though not nearly as easy as it was before (haven't tried this in a 6 player game, though) and requires very good teamwork. Originally it was Mutant's idea, and he wanted to see if this strategy actually works, so we decided to give it a try and, after several deaths...
  5. becoming-insane

Make Scrakes and Fleshpounds appear earlier on HoE

I was thinking about this and came up with an idea: make Scrakes and Fleshpounds appear earlier by 1 wave, i.e. Scrakes start spawning at wave 4 instead of 5 and Fleshpounds at wave 6 instead of 7. What do you guys think? I see no downsides to this.
  6. becoming-insane

Remove the Patriarch spawn cutscene

After hearing a lot of complains about how the Patriarch kills half of the team while everyone is stuck in the cutscene and recently experiencing this myself, I thought maybe it would be even better if there's no cutscene at all? Pros No more players dying during the cutscene Makes the fight...
  7. becoming-insane

Favorite specimen?

My favorite is Husk, because of the way he looks and sounds, and he seems more intelligent than others. I like him and I hate him at the same time -_-