• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. becoming-insane

Gj tw, gj!!!

I had hoped they'd remove armor repair completely and replace these skills with something else.
  2. becoming-insane

KF2 ROTP Preview

Thanks for the review! The Patriarch fight was very enjoyable to watch. I like that he's more aggressive now, and his new appearance actually fits his new behaviour very well. The Patriarch fight needs Abandon v3! Very good update, overall. Great work, TWI.
  3. becoming-insane

I don't get KF2's meta

I agree with everything that's been said here. I cannot play KF2 longer than 2 long games because of the feeling that there's nothing to learn, nothing to master; like there's no depth to it. Scrakes and Fleshpounds feel like huge bullet sponges. Perk roles are washed out. This is exactly how I...
  4. becoming-insane

Medics restore armor at full life.

My vote goes to making armor unrepairable again. Making it repairable removes the tactical aspect of using it. Armor was a valuable asset that had to be used carefully, making sure you don't get hit by husks and smaller zeds, so that you have that armor when it is really needed. People with...
  5. becoming-insane

Nuke/Berzerker-Wall abuse could be indicative of larger problem

I'll disagree with statements that camping or funneling zeds is bad or boring, or that it is killing the game. We have used the same tactics in KF1 for years and it's been fun. Still is. It is an enjoyable and challenging experience when the game is balanced properly (perks, weapons, zeds...
  6. becoming-insane

PC Gamer Full Match - 60 FPS Capture!

Noticed that Katana is not among Berserker's weapons in the shop. I think it's now safe to assume that it belongs to the Dragon perk (or has it been revealed already?). Plus, there's a japanese character shouting "Kisama!" as a taunt. :) Commando is using a katana later in the video, but it...
  7. becoming-insane

Game balancing during Early Access

As far as I know one of the main purposes of EA for KF2 is to receive community's feedback regarding the balance of perks, weapons and zeds, and since I'm mostly interested in HoE difficulty, I'd like to be sure that HoE is tested out extensively during EA. Now, to test it to full extent, we...
  8. becoming-insane

Killing Floor 2 announced for Playstation 4 - BRAND NEW TRAILER!

While I think it's great that you're expanding to another market and I'm happy for you, TWI, the fact that you do not foresee any differences between PC and PS4 versions is bad news indeed. The only way this will work is if PS4 version of the game will be easier than PC version. I don't believe...
  9. becoming-insane

Firebug and mistakes of the past. Please not again.

In this case, I think the perk/weapon is not the problem, the player is. The same could be said about smoke after explosions - it blinds the team when demo is shooting -- remove it. But the problem is not the smoke - it's the spamming demo. It is important to understand how and when to use the...
  10. becoming-insane

A friendly advice/petition.

I agree with OP. Even though I've bought most of the DLCs, I think the game would have been a lot better without all these silly looking characters and weapons.
  11. becoming-insane

Will it be possible to...

Will it be possible to make a pipebomb hat?
  12. becoming-insane

[Game Type] TSC - Team Survival Competition

Hmm.. seems interesting. Great idea and implementation. I'll definitely check it out when I can. This might be something that will drag me back into KF for a while.
  13. becoming-insane

KF Favourite Song

Every track is great. My favorites are: Abandon All Killphase (it isn't in the game, though)
  14. becoming-insane

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

Ho Ho Ho! Zeds don't evade grenades anymore! Good. :)
  15. becoming-insane

KF Dear Santriarch (an Xmas wishlist for KF)

slowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbowslowxbows...
  16. becoming-insane

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

My game has crashed while playing on a server with female FP on.
  17. becoming-insane

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Killing Floor - Offperk LAR vs Scrake - YouTube
  18. becoming-insane

Tactics Scrakes frontally on SUI-HoE with level 2 Zerk?

Killing Floor - Offperk LAR vs Scrake - YouTube
  19. becoming-insane

Who EXACLY created this 4 weapons?

A lightsaber for berserker?
  20. becoming-insane

Scrake Unstun Mechanics?

What?:confused: Nothing was fixed regarding scrake's head hitbox animation, the hitbox still goes down to his elbow. Xbow received a buff when IJC weapon pack was integrated into the game, presumably because of M99. Well, xbow itself didn't actually receive a buff - the sharpshooter perk...