• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Server Impossible to play KFO-transit on dedicated server

Hi! I have a dedicated server, running three Killing floor servers. One of these servers don't want to update but it's not the issue here... So, on the two working servers, I can't play the KFO-Transit map. The map don't appear when I switch to Objective mode (I can only chose KFO-Steamland)...
  2. H

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event 2012!

Mr Foster unlocked :)
  3. H

Code What freedom in modification does RO2 offer?

Hi Ducky, thanks for your answer. Our actual system is based on players ratios. Players ratios are stocked in a server file, so players ratios are calculate for all maps (not juste the current map). So we can have an idea of the player skill. When the ratio of a player is under a constant...
  4. H

Code What freedom in modification does RO2 offer?

Hi! I would like to know what's happen if I put a non white listed mutator on a server? I introduce myself, I'm in a french CS/CZ/DOD team (1.6), we have two public servers for each of them, and we are looking to extends our games. What we want is a freedom to modify game comportment like we...