• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Are there ANY custom maps to play?

As far as I know there is an exact amount of... zero custom maps posted.... :P
  2. K

For the Forum Faithful

Hey!!!! it
  3. K

For the Forum Faithful

Can any of the veterans from the forums pass me a key then? Sorry for not posting a lot but I
  4. K

Best ways to get keys

That
  5. K

KF 2 Beta Keys

Yeah I
  6. K

KF 2 Beta Keys

To the Reddit Cave!!! nananananaananananan KF2!
  7. K

About the KF2 Specimens Video

Also when the Slasher screams the ambience kind of vibrates......
  8. K

PC Gamer Issue 254 for sale

So this magazine has the 8 Pages article about the game?? :O PM ME PLEASE? xD
  9. K

QUESTION: US PC Gamer Magazine

Do any of you already have the magazine? does it contain any info about the game that hadn
  10. K

KF1 Mods That You Want To See In KF2

- I wrote that one because I consider the title "KF 1 Mods that you would like to see in KF2", I assumed, as mods, not official content, if there is a mutator that is very helpful (or a map) that is not whitelisted, server perks is a great help, like using it with MaxPlayers mut. - Skins in...
  11. K

Will perk choices be locked? Please say no.

He means the two different Skills on each perk that you can choose as you level up your Perks.
  12. K

Harold Lott confirmed in KF2!

Unless Harold is sleeping with his eyes OPEN that pretty much confirms he won
  13. K

Level Design Should Door

Hi! I started doing some stuff and to get the correct size of the players I used the door size reference that is posted on this same section (with the Gridsize on the UDKEditor.ini) Is it okay that the actual doors are bigger than the player size by default from the player viewport? Example...
  14. K

KF1 Mods That You Want To See In KF2

- Server Perks (assuming that they ll be disabled if you put any mod on). - Custom Skins Mut. - Weapon Pickup Message. - Vehicles mod (Like in KF1 Before it caused the game to crash, it would be nice to see what maps could apply with this mod). - Max Players mutator.
  15. K

Leveling perks enabled during early access?

This is the best way by far
  16. K

Leveling perks enabled during early access?

I`m gonna play this game for so many hours I won`t even be bothered if my stats get reseted every 2 months.... :cool:
  17. K

Lets speculate on ETA

18. K

Big List of returning and new enemies

In the picture of the stalker.. doesn
  19. K

A translator from Argentina!

Hello there! I cannot simply describe how hyped I am since I read the news about KF2, I