• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Felix Ostheim

Temperature and Infantry

I was thinking: wouldn't it be nice if environmental temperature also affected the movement speed of infantry and perhaps overall response time etc? It would be interesting for infantry combat on winter maps to be more brutal and sluggish than dry maps.
  2. Felix Ostheim

Binoculars with deployed MG?

I'm curious if it's known yet whether or not MG gunners will have binoculars? I hope so, and if so it would be great if the MG gunner could bring them up while deployed. From what I know it would likely be the squad leader with binocs but in practice in the game the squad leader is usually...
  3. Felix Ostheim

Module Packages & In-game management?

It would be nice if mods could be packed into 'modules' or simply kept in a separate file structure like /RO2/mods/modname/ with the ability to de/activate them from somewhere within the game. Of course switching to a major mod would more than likely require you to restart the game. It could...
  4. Felix Ostheim

Reinforcements Mutator

Is anyone willing to make a simple mutator like the 'Map Variable Mutator' that modifies reinforcements? If we had this for Eastern Front Operations it would make life easier, we wouldn't have to announce that a team is all dead or restart the map for a new round, it would just announce the...
  5. Felix Ostheim

Server Server Going Down

Server keeps going down after a while and the RedOrchestra.ini jumps from 17kb to 19kb and basically paralyzes it. I restore the .ini and it just does it again, I've reinstalled the server and it still does it. New variables are added to the config, some my doing in web admin, some not.
  6. Felix Ostheim

Editor Problem

Okay nothing I do in the editor is being saved, none of my changes are there after closing the editor reopening and reloading my seperate saved files. This is very frustrating, I noticed next to my imported skins there's a * next to the name what does this mean? How do I get the editor to...
  7. Felix Ostheim

2D Art Skin Help

I heard a while back that the dev team would help modders get on their feet, and our mod has made some decent progress, the problem is I don't know how to get skins ingame. I've tried several things, but no luck yet. If a dev or another modder could at least give me a hint as to how to go...
  8. Felix Ostheim

Barbarossa Content Mod

http://www.das-reich.org/barbarossa/ Our unit is pooling resources to work on a modification that will focus on adding a variety of new content including new uniforms including camouflage, new vehicle camouflage schemes including white-washed winter paint jobs, new maps, new features...anything...
  9. Felix Ostheim

Server Admin Commands

Anyone know if/how you can lock your server with a password from within the game using a console command?
  10. Felix Ostheim

Server Griefer: visigoth

ID: 225282 Name: visigoth Very nasty person, came into our server spewing anti-semitic messages in caps directed at 1 or 2 players...kicked & banned. Just a warning so admins can watch out for this piece of trash!
  11. Felix Ostheim

Reinforcement Mutator

I could use a mutator that simply reduces reinforcements, any takers? :)
  12. Felix Ostheim

Server Remote Web Admin: Admins & Groups

Why is the 'Admins & Groups' area unavailable in remote admin?
  13. Felix Ostheim

Improve weapon resting notification

It would be nice if I didn't have to look to the lower left hand of the screen all the time to know if my weapon is rested, I'm wondering if anyone out there with particularly large monitors find this annoying as well...maybe it's just me. Instead of having that small MG deploy icon here's a...
  14. Felix Ostheim

Quick: Constant Blur?

Can't turn off constant graphical blur I and others have, ideas?
  15. Felix Ostheim

Half-Track MG Idea

I noticed that you can stand higher in the BA-64 to see over the MG shield, it'd be nice to be able to do this in the half-track.