• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DMN666

Proper set up of materials on 3dsmax

Due to KF2 SDK taking way to much time and energy to properly use on my old laptop, i import models into 3dsmax which does the job pretty well. I set the Material to anisotropic and have the diffuse (_D) on Diffuse Color, Specular (_S) on Specular Level and Normal (_N) on Bump. I think this is...
  2. DMN666

Can someone explain to me why Zerk has these 2 weapons?

So just the other day, i came to a realization about the Zerk's load outs. 2 Weapons did not fit his... aesthetics? Zerk seems to be about makeshift weaponry or just tools. Technically speaking, makeshift is anything that is used for unintended uses. These 2 being the EMP Grenade and the...
  3. DMN666

PC How did a bug like this get passed testing...

"Incoming zeds" ui banner literally stop you in your tracks and places you inside a cylinder like invisible room (think of a mime). Srsly, how did this sly in?! Also Hans is scared of closed doors, happened once to me on solo in Containment station. I waited inside a room, with the doors merely...
  4. DMN666

Final Release [Weapon] The Gentlemen's Revolver MKII

V2 now on the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=726034169 This bangin-*** weapon is all yours! A reskin i had made a while ago. Only just now i added it to KF2. Dont know how to upload junk to the workshop... so any help there is appreciated! Download: Mediafire PS...
  5. DMN666

Changing scripted voices?

Uh, i might not get anything, but it doesnt hurt to ask. So i wanted to remove the clot's noises from its burn animation. I saved it as a new file but when i recheck it, it does not save the edited notifiers. I think other then this, i also wanted to use the on fire animations as its standard...
  6. DMN666

Regarding on actual Weapon skins/Cosmetics

So I was wondering TW if content creators will recieve anything for have their skin/item accepted in to the game? As for example in TF2, contributors would recieve their item in a OOAK Self-made quality. So will KF2 have anything in return for the creator(s) or nah? Seconds matter is the gold...
  7. DMN666

KF2/SDK won't launch

So my laptop no longer seems to run KF2 nor does it load the SDK. Im assuming its this recent update that ruined the game. Last time my laptop ran this game was during the pre-beta. So during the I&D update, i had to download a chunk of files. My game was last saved on lowest. Wanting to start...
  8. DMN666

Sound file giving me errors

So i recently made a voicepack for Reverend Alberts using his KF2 voice. I have everything set up but when i want to test it out in game, my game crashes with this error while loading up any map (Im using him as a client-side mod). Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.2...
  9. DMN666

Some help

Hello, even though this game seems to be very unactive, I would still like to play around with stuff. So i need some help. 1) How can i change the Husk's fireball color, specifically that of the XMas one (Or all if they use the same script). 2) In 3DS Max, I wanted to edited a model and...
  10. DMN666

3D & Animation ActorX error crash

SO let me explain what I'm doing. I wanted to edited a model. So i edited a zed, spliced another model (prop) from KF and placed it with the first model (zed) I saved it as a .max and called it a day. I reopen the .max later and gave it some final tweaks. Opened up ActorX, choice my save path...
  11. DMN666

[WhiteListed] Hunting Rifle & Moss12 Trader Fix

A Whitelisted mutator to fix the outdated "Add Trader" mutator for the Hunting Rifle and adds the Moss12! Packed in 1 mutator, how dandy! First download both weapons!: Hunting Rifle @Steam Workshop Moss12 @Steam Workshop Next you download the fix mutator from either Steam Workshop or MediaFire...
  12. DMN666

Problems in Devil's House (TOY)

- The trader hallways can be closed. This is a problem if you closed the door before you go inside. You cant proceed to the next area. - The Uber puppets feet go through the floor. - Zeds get stuck on the 3rd floor balcony. This is all i found out right now. I think Skell has more to add to the...
  13. DMN666

Level Design KF Game modes and maps

Due to the End of the Line update, the zed code has been changed and all of the mission maps that run of the standard KF gametype, some objective maps, Glasshouse gamemode, and some Story gamemode maps will be broken. To fix this issue and have these maps.modes playable again, you must download...
  14. DMN666

So who is the old guy?

Who is this mysterious man? Edit: Will its Police_Constable_Briar! Is he a new french police officer? Police_Sergeant_Davin true face? Or even Masterson himself? Clones have a phenomenon of aging faster then a normal human. This old dude is 1 of the 4 confirmed playable characters as of now.
  15. DMN666

KF2 Screen shots

We know this is what you want to see ;) Others
  16. DMN666

So IJC had 2 other weapon ideas

The RPG-7 and UMP .45 Would anyone like these in game? I really can't see any significant difference from any other commando weapon and LAW. So I wouldn't mind if they are released as DLC (which it probably will). If you care, you could like there Facebook, maybe they will make them if they...
  17. DMN666

Would the stalker be more useful if...

she can phase through doors (closed/welded/whatever). As of now, she is just a meat shield. Edit: Fine, and also attacks while moving.
  18. DMN666

Can we change the priority of Demo Weapons?

Srsly, sometimes i would carry a type of grenade launcher with me, especially during a mission map, but i HATE it when i need to take my weapon to shoot a few zeds close to me. And BOOM i forget that my M79 is always first and kill a stalker. Sometimes i damage myself because of it, or the...
  19. DMN666

Sound Sounds dont load in SDK

When i tried making a new sound package, the SDK doesnt open my sound files. I have currently made 5 custom packages and all work fine. I always started with New Sound Group and always got the job done. The problem is not the sound files themselves since i tried opening my other sounds that i...
  20. DMN666

Dat keybind that drops everything

Someone asked this about a year ago...i saw the thread and post once...didnt bother to save any of it. I cant search it on these forums since the only things i remember was "Drop" "everything" "keybind" "suicide" The bind would drop all weapons and dosh + commit suicide.