• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DMN666

Turns out that TWI president John Gibson has some balls on him

Came back just to say I still (sorta) support TWI. John did nothing wrong and im fully aware this company was founded on christian beliefs. The religious parts are even in the games itself from KF1 using Dirge’s Christian Metal, to KF2’s Albert and a RS USMC scripts being written by Gibson...
  2. DMN666

Merc Report - Have You Tried Kicking It?

Arachnophobia? Like the KF1 mutator that allowed Crawlers to move on walls and ceilings just like they were ment in KF2?!
  3. DMN666

Looking for an gold map: KF-Asylum

Download link if anyone wants it: http://www.moddb.com/games/killing-floor/addons/kf-asylum
  4. DMN666

How do I get to participate?

Oh wow, didn't realize that CB was already out Do i have enough post lol?
  5. DMN666

Mods not working?

I dont think every mod works. I tried with sound files before but it didn't use it and remained vanilla.
  6. DMN666

Proper set up of materials on 3dsmax

Due to KF2 SDK taking way to much time and energy to properly use on my old laptop, i import models into 3dsmax which does the job pretty well. I set the Material to anisotropic and have the diffuse (_D) on Diffuse Color, Specular (_S) on Specular Level and Normal (_N) on Bump. I think this is...
  7. DMN666

Trying to extract audio files, need help.

Try following this for audio/sounds http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=100592#p100592 The sound files will be named after the file name along with numbers. IDK how to export sound with their actual file names.
  8. DMN666

(Graphics exploit)Enabling BLOOM will BLUR red dots for SCARs and AKs!

How is that a exploit if it makes them inaccurate?
  9. DMN666

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

Your over thinking the "sense" thing for appearance, I assume that besides more health and being faster, it will probably block and be much hater to hit due to both blades. It can probably do what KF2 FP/Brute do is block its face with 1 arm and blindly attack with the other. Since its blades...
  10. DMN666

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

So is the apperance of the DB Gorefast exactly like a average GF? I assume it is just so the game doesn't take up more memory. Or is it gonna be taller, to pay homage to the Goreshank: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98482287 Edit: What the hell is the Survivalist? Is it...
  11. DMN666

Who is the most 'famous' personality who plays or has played KF 1 or 2 is?

IDK who the hell VanossGaming is but he literally came out of no where in having the most highest view video for KF1 with a million views easy. Before him, it was i think RoosterTeeth (2012, 45 min video) with less then a hundred thousands followed up by Markiplier (2013, 18min video). This was...
  12. DMN666

SMG sights, P90 especially...

Honestly i dont think it needed a sight at all. Same with he Kriss.
  13. DMN666

We are in desperate need of more voice commands

Is this still a thing? This game has been in EA for a year now and it still didnt add the auto lines to the command wheel?
  14. DMN666

8 -31 Live Update

First!!! Edit: No emoji support, plz fix or riot
  15. DMN666

anything happen with the character survey?

Well the voice lag thing is clearly a lie since they added 3 more official voices prior to its removal. Even if they though the voice was bad, they put in a lot of work into it meaning it was gud nuff to release. The 3 characters were even coded to use voice3 but now is only used as a redirect...
  16. DMN666

anything happen with the character survey?

It was more than Wilkes, it was also Thorne. Actually, the character was Thorne with a optional helmet. Him, Wilkes and Steampunk Firebug also had a unused voiced until TW (for literally no reason), just scrapped it. Thorne is also the only character to use a wiggle texture feature in KF1, so...
  17. DMN666

Stream Highlights and Archive

Add Carlton Dance or riot!
  18. DMN666

Master Crafted and Battle scarred = worthless

Tw can do 2 things... Allow to break down the skin (basically your "credit" back, except a small fee is needed to break down the skin). OR... Allow users to trade in 3-5 specific weapon rarites for the same rarity. Say 3 MC skins for a single new MC skin. Grade quality would also effect your...
  19. DMN666

Wip forum upgrade

Man, now seeing DL text is going to be a ass :/
  20. DMN666

Weapon select texture question

If its a white square, it sounds like you didnt do something with the alpha channel. White is completely solid while complete black is (of course) full transparency. Look at the properties of a vanilla texture and compare it to yours. As for making the icon from scratch, you can always...