• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Left 4 Dinner

Resident Evil Mansion Story help

I can't seem to find any recent videos that show complete walkthroughs for this story map, and soloing it, has been proving to be quite a challenge. Is there a video or some sort of walk through that I can see? Im stuck at the part where I have to find 4 crescent shapes, but I dont know where...
  2. Left 4 Dinner

Shocking Discovery With X-bow

I know people will say "Well, its about time you found that out", but I did not know that if you shot an arrow somewhere, that someone could walk up to it, and get that arrow back. Im not sure if it works if you headshot something (although it should since the arrow has infinte piercing), but I...
  3. Left 4 Dinner

Firebugs and Pipebombs

Just a repost from SPUF. "A modest suggestion, but would it be asking too much for the firebugs to be able to have any pipebombs they buy and use, to have the same effect as their grenades? What I mean, is that could they create a firewave that does as much fire damage as a firebug grenade, or...
  4. Left 4 Dinner

Fan-made KF video

Nice work that this guy did. Wasnt sure if this would go under the 2d art section or not, but I didnt think anyone would actually watch it there though =/ Killing Floor: Foster ( An Orgy of Skull Cracking and Mutant Warfare ) - YouTube In this video, Mr foster! Enjoy.
  5. Left 4 Dinner

Weapon-specific voice lines

I couldn't find any list of some sort, but what are all the weapons that have special voice lines that play whenever someone switches to, or selects a certain weapon? Heres all I can think of Shotgun: "Boom-stick time" HSG: "Both barrels for you, you <something something> bastards" L.A.W...
  6. Left 4 Dinner

More level 6's playing on Hard

Its been going on for quite a while, but I just don't get why some people play on a Hard difficulty while being a level 6. Now, I understand that some people play as a level 6 just so they can get enough money to switch classes, and buy weapons for their class that their trying to level up, and...
  7. Left 4 Dinner

Ash DLC

Im sure everyone was waiting for this month to come. Now that its August, any estimated dates for when Ash will be buyable through DLC? I don't care if its like how the lods of mone guy was, I know Ill still buy it lol
  8. Left 4 Dinner

An anomaly in Bedlam?

A friend of mine, Diablo, told me about these posters and tickets on the ground in bedlam, and how the tickets on the ground have a list of 6 artists. Picture for proof. However, when you look at the posters on the walls, there is only 5 of the artist's on the ticket are on the poster. The...
  9. Left 4 Dinner

Anti-blocker mutator

If you've played the game before, then you know how people blocking during trading can be annoying and a form of griefing. With this mutator, it prevents such things from happening. Although people have asked this, I still for the love of me, can't figure out why this hasn't be added as a part...
  10. Left 4 Dinner

Anyone read this book?

http://mrgregoc.blogspot.com/2012/05/quickie-book-review-killing-floor.html Looks pretty good and its supposedly close to how the Killing Floor story is, in terms of plot that is. I think I might get this unless someone already has it, and can tell me if it is worth buying or not
  11. Left 4 Dinner

Firebug bug?

Yesterday night, I was playing with some random guys on suburbia, and for the most part, we had a pretty good team, so I switch to my lower perks, and play them so I could level them up a bit. Well, this one guy, who was surprisingly pretty good at what he did, played as a demolitions for the...
  12. Left 4 Dinner

Best 6-man HoE perk setups

Ive been pondering around thinking about what people would consider as a ideal perk setup for a 6-man group thats playing a map on HoE? The type of setup that when you join the server with this setup, you know that you have a fighting chance to win. Now, this is assuming that everyone who plays...
  13. Left 4 Dinner

Small update?

Havent seen anything posted, but I had a really small 5.0 MB update. I guess that was to fix the broken music for some?
  14. Left 4 Dinner

New Specimen Idea

Another fellow forums person named "themutan" mentioned about an electric perk as a possible new idea. Well, instead of a perk, I thought, what if there was a new specimen that dealt with electricity? So I came up with a fairly simple concept and wrote it down. After re-reading what I had, I...
  15. Left 4 Dinner

Its out

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioENl5cJXwo&feature=player_embedded" target="_blank">Killing Floor Summer Sideshow 2012 Trailer - YouTube and Im getting an update too :D 400ish MB's EDIT: Dont know why the video got double posted =/
  16. Left 4 Dinner

[Game] Killing Floor Stories of Glory and Failure

I'm bored, so I'm making a thread about Killing Floor stories of glory, and of failure. So, my story of glory, was a recent match where I was with a group of random guys, and we were playing on a server with difficulty at Hell on Earth, and the map was Offices. The team consisted of 1 zerk, 1...
  17. Left 4 Dinner

Missing Background Stories

I now im probably a bit late on this, but was there ever an official background story for the stalker, bloat, and husks? Im fairly certain that the stalker was for its testing in invisability, but why did they want to make a really fat guy? And Why the guy with the firey passion to set things...
  18. Left 4 Dinner

A Guide to Creating a New Perk

So, you want to suggest a new perk, but you’re not sure where to start, how people will perceive it, or even if it will be considered a perk that is worthy enough to be a part of Killing Floor? Well fear not, for I will show you how to successfully suggest your idea for a new perk without being...
  19. Left 4 Dinner

New level of Difficulty

So my reasoning for thinking of this, is because of the idea of “what if there was an increase in the level caps?” So if there ever was such a thing, then why not have another level of difficulty? As it stands, many of us do not think that such a thing will occur, but if there was a level...
  20. Left 4 Dinner

Cant find the "KF-testmap6p" map

So I did some google searching and some forums searching, and the old links for the download, just aint working. The most common one, was a mediafire link, but when I downloaded this map, it must have been such an old version because when I started the map, fleshpounds looked like gorefasts...