• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Left 4 Dinner

Halloween 2012?

Well look who's back after being "on a vacation" for the past few months :P
  2. Left 4 Dinner

Is anyone here jacked/buff enough...

Exactly! I remeber that movie, and I think thats what I was thinking of when i said that. Im going to go watch that Mel Brooks movie this weekend.
  3. Left 4 Dinner

Honestly, the fleshpound's metal udnerwear, reminds me of a chasity belt that the women from way back then, use to wear.
  4. Left 4 Dinner

Lol, you could pull off the clot look since you have the general shape of one, no offense. I know right? But, maybe the fleshpound is nipped and tucked like the clot and the gorefast. Ill post a pic if I remeber tonight, but I think I could pull off a gorefast or scrake look since Im...
  5. Left 4 Dinner

Dear Tripwire Team please bring back the Halloween event in 2012 October !

What shoudl they do to nerf the zerk then? Slower speed, higher damage, or higher speed, but lower damage? Or perhaps faster speed, but very little resistance to damage (maybe remove their "natural" body armor). Either way, zerk is OP but is fun to herp around with on a random day.
  6. Left 4 Dinner

Level Design FYI to all the mapbuilders

well, at least he was honest with you, and wasn't imature about the whole thing. Also, it sounds like he just wanted others to see all of the custom maps that have been made, but not released on steamworkshop. Hope things get fixed though
  7. Left 4 Dinner

Final Map KF-MountainPassNight

Exactly, thats why IMO, the best "special" offical maps should be mountionpass-night, westlondon-night, subrbia-winter (assuming there is one), and famr-snow. Basically, there could be one "special" map for each official map. Of course some like Biotics lab and Ice cave couldnt have a special...
  8. Left 4 Dinner

Me too. One of my friends even suggested that a nice simple yet sweet udpate idea, like christmas update, could be that they release all maps that are similair to official maps but slightly altered. For now, thats winter westlondon, nighttime weslondon, winter farm, nighttime mountionpass...
  9. Left 4 Dinner

It still has the invisable walkway-near-bridge exploit. Also, the terrain has not been chagned to what was changed in the most current version of mountionpass.
  10. Left 4 Dinner

Final Map KF-Shipment

Thats the things. I saw the video that Amber lamps posted a few days ago, and he had perfect FPS, but for me, it just gets all kinky and ****. I have a fair comptuer that lets me be able to run on near max textures and a fairly high res, but I remove things like corona, dynamic lighting, etc...
  11. Left 4 Dinner

Beta Map KF-FE-Testmap_Advanced

fair enough. Althogh I could have sworn that there was a command of some sort that let me add "fresh meat" players before you updated the map and posted on steam workshop. Oh well, Ill use that fake players thing for now. From what I can see now, this map is just perfect. So many inventive...
  12. Left 4 Dinner

New User Interface preview

Sorry for off topic bump, but I used that bind that you said to use, and it did nothing to it. For the time being, Ive assigned a side mouse button for a toggle hud on and off, but I like the idea of scoping = no hud, unscoping = hud back on. I dont know technical code names, but it seems...
  13. Left 4 Dinner

Three things that drive me crazy

In regards to server finding. IDK about you, but for me, I have various settings that I select so I can find the right type of server. Right now, I have things like a difficulty selected, perks enabled, non-passworded server, and no listen servers, and Im usually able to find a fair number of...
  14. Left 4 Dinner

Sweet, but the only question I have, is what was the console command to add more fake players? I couldn't figure it out and it wasnt there in the first room when it tells you what the console commands are.
  15. Left 4 Dinner

Final Map KF-Shipment

Ill test it out again, but when I played that last version, I had a pretty big FPS drop whenever i was near the fog mist area. Its similar to what I expeirence when im on EvilSantaLair and am near the one outside part which is to the front far right of the spawn area. I will give this a DL and...
  16. Left 4 Dinner

Hard for me to test aswell since Im nearly done with my achievements lol. Ill give it a shot and see if my count for kills with the SCAR weapon count
  17. Left 4 Dinner

Beta Map KF-WestLondon-LightsOut-v1

Dat necro bump
  18. Left 4 Dinner

Ehh, not sure If i want to subscribe to get the map. Dont get me wrong, I want the map and I like it, but Ive been having issues with it messing up the achievements and stuff.
  19. Left 4 Dinner

New type of DLC ?

See, this is what it could be like. Nothing worng with that, although it might be confusing remebering what reskin goes with what default weapon lol.