• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ic3c0rE

New Zed: The Shatterer

Well I was thinking about a new zed, something creepy a, it would be a mix between the clot and the gorefast. Here the what I have thought: Attacks: It will grab you as the clot and won't let you go until you kill him, but instead of biting you he will stab you with a sword he has attached...
  2. Ic3c0rE

2D Art Killing floor pixel art weapons

Hi everyone :) this are some Kf weapons in a pixel art style, hope you like it :D
  3. Ic3c0rE

[Game] Killing floor

Remove this thread please, I already posted one, sorry..
  4. Ic3c0rE

Code Ironsight zoom

Hello Killing floor community, I want to modify the m14 EBR Iron sight zoom, but i don't know how, I tried like this but it didn't worked: class M14EBRBattleRifle extends mutator; Function PostBeginPlay() { class'M14EBRPickup'.default.Itemname = "M14EBR"...
  5. Ic3c0rE

Code Modifying the M14EBR

Hello everyone! I'm new here on the forum and at unreal scripting, I recently read the thread about how to modify a weapon, but I have this problem, when i try to modify the m14 it modifies the 9mm handgun, here the code: class M14EBRBattleRifle extends mutator; Function PostBeginPlay() {...