• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Populated server?
  2. S

Odd that i still get the "host has downloadable content you do not have" error, IOM worked fine till 2 days ago when i fist got this error. Also tried reinstalling iom but to no avail.
  3. S

i cant connect to server, i get "this server has/uses downloadable content you do not have" message or smth like that?
  4. S

You are mostly correct, but the video of "real life shooting" does no justice as they are shooting blank rounds which have no recoil effect
  5. S

pff AT rifles :rolleyes: we need more servers!!
  6. S

Hm somehow IOM doesn
  7. S

Really wish this mod had more supported servers, all of them are mostly empty :( and playing against bots gets dull really quickly
  8. S

[Game] Planetside 2 - Free 2 Play MMOFPS

Game has some really epic moments and the first time i played, i already took part in the biggest assault ever in any FPS game ive played. Still lots of bugs and performance issues though :)
  9. S

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

why whats wrong with it? atm i like it more than BF3, mostly because of the slower pace and the absence on CoD kids. And because my PC does not have Vista or Win 7 and my laptop cant handle the system requirements of BF3 to run it on full screen :D
  10. S

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Bad Company 2 Forgotten Hope 2.4 Borderlands - with a friend of mine Team Fortress 2 Those are on my most played list atm :)
  11. S

[Game] Forgotten Hope 2

Too bad there are no longer any 128 player servers up, those were EPIC :D, or at least i havent seen one yet. Anyway the mod is really fun but sadly not enough players, theres basically only one 64 player server that always has players, all others are empty :(
  12. S

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

new MB in the works. Looks gorgeous GDC 2012: War of the Roses First Gameplay Trailer - YouTube
  13. S

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

What camera do you use?
  14. S

[Game] Battlefield 3

"Game disconnected: Lost connection to the server" "Game disonnected: kicked from the game" ""You have been disconnected from ea online" various PB kicks for no apparent reason, only few of the ****loads of excuses for not letting me play :mad: So i started playing Bad Company 2, and i like it...
  15. S

[Game] Battlefield 3

anyone else having problems with BF3, like getting kicked out of the game after about 30 sec? (Game disconnected: you were kicked from the game or you were kicked by punkbuster violation (9003) or something lie that) Started happening yesterday, and i havent made any changes to my game. I think...
  16. S

The "anything" thread

yeah remember it, was pretty creepy sometimes back in the day :D
  17. S

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

looks like someone smeared diarrhea on his head :D
  18. S

[Game] Battlefield 3

yeh, kinda lose their point as being area denial weapons.
  19. S

Post a picture of yourself thread

Guard duty on pre-deployment exercise My lovely Kawa 05 Z750
  20. S

[Series] The Walking Dead

way to end the season, best episode of s02. a nice change from cliche drama bull****