• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server Discovered an issue with administrating linux server

I had a game that was full 6/6 players. Wanted to join as a spectator, but I had forgot to setup spectator slots for this particular server. Didn't want to ruin their game so I logged into web admin and entered the following command in the console. set gameinfo maxspectators 2 This gave me 2...
  2. S

Server Redirect compression

TWI, Any idea when and if compression will be supported for redirected downloads? Saves a ton of bandwidth and storage space by implementing this.
  3. S

Server Online Server Query for KF2 Admins

I've been working on modifying a script for Killing Floor 2 server admins to use. It will query a remote server for you. This can be helpful for figuring out if you have your ports open or not. http://skillzservers.com/kf-serverquery/ Still a work-in-progress, but I've at least got it to a...
  4. S

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

RedirectToURL=http://skillzservers.com/kf2-redirect/ For login information please refer to this post on my forums: www.skillzservers.com
  5. S

Server Free Public Redirect Server

I've never had a need to run a redirect server for this game as I do not host any servers for it, but I figured since I do host a free redirect for Killing Floor that I could offer the same service to RO2 server admins. Before I take the time to setup a directory and login for it; I want to...
  6. S

Server Not listed on master server?

So I have a strange problem all of a sudden. I have right around 14 Killing Floor servers running various game settings and sometime last night around 11PM EST my server's activity dropped to 0 across all servers. My first thought was a new update came out and I need to update them. Since I'm...
  7. S

Looking for a map, can't remember the name

Looking for a map I used to play a lot, but for the life of me I can not recall the name. I am pretty sure I have it on my server. The problem is I have so many maps on it I don't remember which one and none of the names are sticking out. Basically you're in a bedroom, but you're the size of...
  8. S

System requirements

What kind of system requirements will KF2 require? Looking for the minimum specs to play the game. My laptop isn't all that powerful and I'm not sure I will upgrade for just one game. I can play KF pretty well, but some games it does struggle on.
  9. S

Server Free public redirect hosting by SkillzServers.com

I now offer private redirect servers for $2 per month. Please send me a PM if interested. Size is set at 10GB. Just letting the community know my redirect service is still available. In order to get access to the redirect you'll need to create an account on my forums and make a couple posts to...
  10. S

Squad Clans seeking forum & game server

If you're part of a clan that doesn't have a web site, game server or voice server and you'd like to use one then come check out www.skillzservers.com gaming community. We offer servers for our community members to play on; Killing Floor Left 4 Dead 2 Teamfortress 2 Counter Strike: Source...
  11. S

Server Can't change port?

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I am pretty sure this is the correct way. Trying to run a second instance of KF on a different port. I opened the KillingFloor.ini file on the dedicated server and change these three lines. [URL] Port=6707 [IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery] OldQueryPortNumber=6717...
  12. S

Level Design Mapping contest...

Anyone know how many active mappers are here in the community? I want a few maps to fit a theme for a server I host, based on a game style I used to play in UT almost a decade ago. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Lilbigclot-Kitchen map.. This map reminds me so much of those maps in which...
  13. S

Server Public Redirect Server provided by TDNClan.com

Free redirect URL will be http://tdnclan.com/kf-redirect/ and information on how to login will be located here: http://tdnclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=608&p=4776#p4776 Enjoy.
  14. S

Server Anyone experiencing lag now?

Thinking it might be my connection still; since I tend to get disconnected from a SSH session on my server frequently now where as before I could stay logged in for days. Anyway it's very sporadic and when it occurs, its extreme but it's only a "glitch" when it happens then it immediately goes...
  15. S

Server Ban by ID?

Exactly what ID does the banning system use? How does on locate this ID? Im going to work on porting some of ut2k4 admin banning tools to KF. However those tools use UT2k4 GUID. Id like to know what ID KF uses before digging in so I know what im looking for.
  16. S

Server Start Here First: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions General Server Questions: Hosting a Dedicated Server with SteamCMD How to setup redirect? Video tutorial: Setting up a redirect using Dropbox What is port forwarding? What ports do I forward? How do I start my server? I get a version mismatch when I try to join my...
  17. S

Server Killing Floor Online Server Query

Want to know if your server can be seen by the public? Use this server query to test whether or not it's Public viewable. http://tdnclan.com/kf-serverquery/
  18. S

Server How to ask for help

I know this may sound a little dumb, but it will save a lot of time. Everyone should use the SEARCH feature. Chances are, your question has been asked before and it has been answered. Do note that Killing Floor runs on the Unreal Engine. To be more specific, it's a modified Unreal Tournament...
  19. S

Server Linux compression utility script

I've modified a Linux Bash script to compress files on a Linux dedicated server with an easy to use script. The script was originally designed by [es]Rush from the Unreal Tournament community. I edited the script to work with Killing Floor servers...
  20. S

Squad {]TDN[} The Dark Nation - Recruiting

TDN started as an Unreal Tournament Low Grav, InstaGIB CTF clan way, way back in the day. Since then we've played BF2 when it was released, CSS, UT3, Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, Portal 2, and a host of other games I can't remember off hand. We've got 8 gaming servers running; 2 Unreal...