• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server Unable to get FTP redirect to work

Yes I do. Please send me a PM for more information.
  2. S

Server MaxInternetClientRate

You're pushing the limits of the Unreal Engine... I also do not think just upping the MaxInternetClientRate to beyond 10000 would help anyway as the client would need to have a higher rate to accept it as well. Their should be a LAN setting or option that allows 20000 and I think that's the...
  3. S

Server Unable to get FTP redirect to work

The redirect only uses HTTP. It wont work with FTP. Install a web server and use HTTP.
  4. S

Server Can not connect to webadmin via internet (will connect lacally)

Are you trying to connect to the public IP from within' your LAN? If yes, then you need to enable NAT loopback on your router (if it has the ability) If no, then your ISP might be blocking the port (rare) but it's a possibility.
  5. S

Server Web panel does not recognize objective mode maps

You're not really clear. Need more details. What 3 maps does it recognize? 3 KFO maps or 3 KF maps? If it's just recognizing 3 KF maps then you need to change the mode in Web Admin to KFO and the KFO maps should load. If it's just recognizing 3 KFO maps then you need to add them to the...
  6. S

Server Linux server support information

To anyone who's curious to know what the appid is it's 232130. That's the answer to my question. Thank you.
  7. S

Yeah that's not helpful at all. I can read the above posts just as well as you can. Maybe I am misunderstanding the message. Can you not install the Linux binaries using the Windows Server AppID? If you can, then what is that AppID?
  8. S

[Mutator] Noobfilter

Any particular reason why this download no longer works?
  9. S

What's the server appid?
  10. S

Server Discovered an issue with administrating linux server

I had a game that was full 6/6 players. Wanted to join as a spectator, but I had forgot to setup spectator slots for this particular server. Didn't want to ruin their game so I logged into web admin and entered the following command in the console. set gameinfo maxspectators 2 This gave me 2...
  11. S

Server Doubts about the connection/server tickrate

15Mb should be plenty for more than one server. Leave the default server tickrate alone. You do not need to setup a VM to run multiple instances of the game server. So many different ways to do this. Using multiple config files under the same install or having more than one install are the two...
  12. S

By the time they launch the linux binaries for a linux server their wont be anyone left to play on the servers.
  13. S

Server FastDL Redirect issue

If it's your web server you'll have to look on the web server for the log. It wont be in the game server's log.
  14. S

Holy crap I can't wait!
  15. S

KF Make all DLC for the game free

I remember the good ole days of PC gaming when you were sold a complete game from the developers with the exception of updates to fix bugs and issues. Then if you wanted something extra with the game it was provided for free by the games community of modders. The way it should remain. Until...
  16. S

I am real close to abandoning my server(s) and redirect(s). If TWI doesn't appreciate Linux Server admins why should I care to support them anymore.
  17. S

I will be so glad when I can start hosting some of these servers across my Linux boxes.
  18. S

I'm disappointed about it. Really do like the game and I'd play more if I could play on my own servers. KF1 is getting kind of boring.
  19. S

I guess I was wrong to assume that we'd have this within' a year of the OP date. Going on a year and a half now and nothing. Zero.
  20. S

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

I got it up Saturday. Works on my end and others appear to be connecting to it according to the logs.