• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DrCactus

2D Art Scrake! [Fanart]

[IMPORTANT] THIS IS NOT MY ARTWORK, AND I AM ONLY POSTING THIS SO THE ARTIST CAN GET HIS WELL-DESERVED ATTENTION http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50020164 Here is the Artist's pixiv page. He speaks Japanese, but he understands basic English, so don't worry about that.
  2. DrCactus

KF Friend is getting runtime error crash on startup.

Hello. My friend has recently installed Killing Floor so that we could play the event. Currently he is getting a crash + error on startup. What we have tried so far: 1. Deleting the System Folder. 2. Deleting Killing Floor.ini 3. Complete reinstall. 4. Verifying Game Cache Here is his log...
  3. DrCactus

Friend of Mine Having connection issue.

Hello. A friend of mine is having a connection issue in Killing Floor. When he starts up, it tells him he must be connected to steam, and must have an active internet connection. yes he does have a legitimate copy of killing floor that he bought himself back in 2011 Here is his steam He has...
  4. DrCactus

Friend of Mine having runtime error crashed when starting up Killing Floor.

Yo. So, a friend of mine is having a problem with starting up his game. I'm making a thread for him, because for whatever reason the thread he made won't show up and he asked me if I could make a thread for him. Here is the crash he is getting The crash only started occurring during the last...
  5. DrCactus

Server Issue with Mutators on Dedicated Server.

Howdy folks. So, I recently uploaded some mutators to my server (like IJC and the SG weapons pack) but for some reason, the SG weapon pack will not work. I enable it, in the "Mutators" tab and when I restart the map for the changes to take effect, the IJC weapons pack will work, but not the SG...