• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RonaldLee

2D Art Mr. Foster in California

I saw this art right off Electric Avenue in California. It had a Mr. Foster look so I thought I'd snap a pic of it and upload it here once I got home from my vacation. IMGUR url for bigger view: http://imgur.com/a/slJih
  2. RonaldLee

[COPYRIGHT] KF2 and Youtube Problem

I bought my son a copy of KF2. He likes to use FRAPS to record his gameplay and then upload it to youtube to his channel. Now youtube is sending messages that say we are violating some copyright because of the songs (music) in KF2. Can we please get some kind of statement from TripWire that we...
  3. RonaldLee

Steam Workshop: Only 7 Muts.

Hey modders. Please upload your muts to the Steam Workshop so we can use Steam to push them from our servers to connecting clients, rather than redirect url. I really like the idea of the Steam Workshop.
  4. RonaldLee

PC BUG: Invisible Wall / Broken Double Door (Farmhouse)

On Farmhouse if you go upstairs then weld a double door, upstairs all the way outside on the stairwell to the left --when the door breaks you still see the weld but the door is invisible and you can't go past it. Well, eventually after several rounds of the door being invisible with a weld...
  5. RonaldLee

PC BUG: Flames without weapons

I saw this in 4 places on the map. Once it started in a place it never went away. I made a short, very short video that shows 2 of the occurrences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqIpc9n5PpI Bug: Flames shooting out from invisible guns. Nobody is holding them and the guns aren't even there...
  6. RonaldLee

Server Problem: In-Game Multi-Admin not working.

Dear KF2 Development Staff, Hello. I've got multi-admin working for WebAdmin. The problem we have now is that it does not work in-game. We tried several ways of logging in but it don't work. The KF1 way was "adminlogin [user] [pass]" but that don't do anything for KF2 multi-admin in-game. Is...
  7. RonaldLee

PC Reload Bug

Hello. Often times I go to reload my weapon, then the weapon animation plays and nearly finishes (or seems finished), I switch to another weapon and then when I return to the original weapon the clip is empty. I kept messing with it until I noticed that the player is forced to watch the entire...
  8. RonaldLee

Bezerker is Underpowered

Against a scrake the Bezerker is useless. That is a big change from KF1 where you could hit a scrake from the back and stun it. Bezerker can't stun for nothing. I'm Level 15 and still not making headway with scrakes.
  9. RonaldLee

PC Trader-Perk Level

Hi. I leveled up to 3 Zerker, but in the trader it still showed level 2. On all other areas it showed 3, but in the trader there is some kind of code check missing for perk level change.
  10. RonaldLee

New Patti v. Old Patti

Hi. I have been watching videos of the new Patti for KF2. I'm kinda partial to the older Patti because he just seems more frightening. Maybe it is because the older Patti is huge compared to the new Patti who is very skinny. I was wondering what other people thought.
  11. RonaldLee

Server Way Too Many Server Crashes

I run 5 linux servers. Since the most recent update I am having to manually restart these servers 2 to 3 times each a day each. The error occurs when the map ends and the server prepares to change to the next map. It seems as though there is something not properly closing and perhaps it is...
  12. RonaldLee

Server SteamCmd Broken for Post-Xmas Update

Using Steam Cmd no longer works for linux server. I tried installing a server from scratch even. Does not work. First, it allows the user to login and reports that an update is needed ("Initial App state (0x2) update required"), then after multiple "App state" it fails ("Error! App '215360'...
  13. RonaldLee

Server Perks Not Working After Post_Xmas 18.5 Update

None of the perks are going up on my linux servers after the most recent 18.5 update. Achievements for maps unlock, but kills and heals are not going up. All mutators are whitelisted. Is any other linux owner having this problem? EDIT: Alright. Firewall issue detected at my provider. Problem...
  14. RonaldLee

KF Perk Signatures

This is just a nice little idea to be able to have a player signature that shows their KF perks. We have released an Alpha version of our generator. Since we can't query to find out what a player's perks are, there is a self-reporting aspect of this that brings in the "honest" reporting aspect...
  15. RonaldLee

[Help] Clean Map ScreenShots

Hello everyone. I am preparing to put a few Killing Floor servers on display on my servers.php page over at 1up Clan, reference: http://1upclan.info/servers.php (currently only Urt servers are displayed because I am in the process of preparing to add two KF servers to that page, a NMRiH server...
  16. RonaldLee

Squad 1up Clan (Hello 2 Everyone)

Hello to everyone. 1up Clan was established in 2009. 1up has supported Urban Terror with 10 to 17 servers, but now we are branching out to enjoy some great games, like Killing Floor. I recently put up a Killing Floor server and I will put up another soon. I am still in the process of going...