• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RonaldLee

2D Art Mr. Foster in California

It says "KF2" on the bottom right though. Looks like somebody who paints along the beach there is a KF2 fan. By the way, California was a blast. I live in Florida, and the difference for me was the no-humidity weather. Plenty of sun but it was not hot. I played tennis for hours and only broke...
  2. RonaldLee

2D Art Mr. Foster in California

I saw this art right off Electric Avenue in California. It had a Mr. Foster look so I thought I'd snap a pic of it and upload it here once I got home from my vacation. IMGUR url for bigger view: http://imgur.com/a/slJih
  3. RonaldLee

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Since the 1050 update my server won't work with serverExt. I join and get to the lobby but the server crashes on map start.
  4. RonaldLee

My thing is that I use the Steam download service for server and clients, so if it involves a new build then I wait for it to be updated on Steam. Marco has done a great job with this mod, so I'll look forward to any changes he makes when he gets around to it. If it was just a matter of the...
  5. RonaldLee

@ Marco, Hi. How do I add the "Survivalist" perk to the current version of your mod? Do I just edit "KFServerExtMut.ini" by adding a line, something like: "PerkClasses=ServerExt.Ext_Perk[insert some name]" (Survivalist)?
  6. RonaldLee

Beta Release [Mutator] Unlimited Zeds

Please somebody fix this mutator. Server crashes with class error. This was the ONLY mutator that would easily increase the number of zombies with a multiplier.
  7. RonaldLee

[COPYRIGHT] KF2 and Youtube Problem

But we want the music in our videos of the game play. We paid for a game and the music came with it, so I would like TripWire to set the record straight here for me.
  8. RonaldLee

[COPYRIGHT] KF2 and Youtube Problem

I bought my son a copy of KF2. He likes to use FRAPS to record his gameplay and then upload it to youtube to his channel. Now youtube is sending messages that say we are violating some copyright because of the songs (music) in KF2. Can we please get some kind of statement from TripWire that we...
  9. RonaldLee

Final Release [Mutator] Slot Machines mod

Ok. I got this 6/15/2016 version of the mutator and it is working great. Now though it looks like the ServerExt mut is not adding into the remaining zed count any zeds spawned by the Slotsmut.
  10. RonaldLee

My server crashed as soon as the pistol ammo award card was rolled with 3 matching icons. 6-26-2016
  11. RonaldLee

Steam Workshop: Only 7 Muts.

Hey modders. Please upload your muts to the Steam Workshop so we can use Steam to push them from our servers to connecting clients, rather than redirect url. I really like the idea of the Steam Workshop.
  12. RonaldLee

How do I add multiple Mutators to server launch line

I think you need to remove the "," and use "?" in between your two muts. ProjectOneV3.ProjectOneMut?AdminCmdsV204.AdminCmdsMut?
  13. RonaldLee

Please fix this mod.
  14. RonaldLee

KF 1020 Update is available

Still no setting for server owners to choose % of chance to receive Patti, or to select only Patti/ only Hans as BOSS. Please implement this feature soon.
  15. RonaldLee

Ammo is not enough for the final bosses

Yep. 2 people on suicidal running out of ammo on BlackForest. Annoying.
  16. RonaldLee

PC BUG: Invisible Wall / Broken Double Door (Farmhouse)

Did not take one at the time. Oops. But go up the stairs, all the way on the left outdoor stair case and that double door is the problem. This is present in the 1016 patch.
  17. RonaldLee

PC BUG: Invisible Wall / Broken Double Door (Farmhouse)

On Farmhouse if you go upstairs then weld a double door, upstairs all the way outside on the stairwell to the left --when the door breaks you still see the weld but the door is invisible and you can't go past it. Well, eventually after several rounds of the door being invisible with a weld...
  18. RonaldLee

PC 1015 Bugs & Undocumented Changes

As zerker last night, I reloaded the sledge hammer weapon and it did not completely reload. Sometimes it would reload, sometimes it would not unless I did the reload again. I think the animation has to completely play through in order for it to reload. Please consider removing the need for the...
  19. RonaldLee

PC Farmhouse level causes crashes

Just crashed on my server. 4 people on, I was playing zerk in final wave before Boss. All the sudden two of us crashed. And I still have not even seen the Patti in game.
  20. RonaldLee

Enter The Patriarch

You should make Hans a mid-wave boss, like at round 5 of a 10 round map, then the patti at the end. Or Hans could spawn in after all monsters die on wave 9, then players play wave 10 with more fps added and stuff, and then finally the patti. Hmmm... sounds like a mutator to be had later.