• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Spaehling

Level Design Package export fail

you also can create your own custom package (that is not your map-package). but its need to be created by your own. Also important to know, Assets just stay in your Level Package as long you place them in your level. RO2-SDK always makes a clean up and deletes everything, that is not used...
  2. Spaehling

Level Design Package export fail

If i understand you correct and if i remember correct from old days, you CAN NOT use and external package from (lets say a custom map), use it on your map and resave the package. you always need to save custom assets inside your Map Package File. Also just copy paste does not work. You need to...
  3. Spaehling

Level Design How to use Matinee the basics

oh i never saw this thread. great work PsychoPigeon. Also nice move from you Beskar Mando. :) I contact PsychoPigeon. Maybe he still have the images on his harddrive, so he can update it. Edit: Info from PsychoPigeon. Pictures are lost :(
  4. Spaehling

3D & Animation My first textured Mesh / Rotating Motor

yeah :D it was just for fun. atm i do not work on any ww2 stuff. but if i do, i gonna post it here and make it available for red orchestra 2. check out the level design forum, i made there some 3d models available. a train, 2 planes, 3 houses :) greetz
  5. Spaehling

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

Hurry up dude! :D anyway, some people asked for test right? my tipp, start a test :) cause its gonna be way easier, to work on a map when you have the pressure that people like it ;) so i would recommend to setup some covers and all the covernodes, setup kismet and go for a test. don't care...
  6. Spaehling

3D & Animation My first textured Mesh / Rotating Motor

3 Years Later https://sketchfab.com/models/202ac7c5d668445abd281357eaf9c2dd vs:
  7. Spaehling

Level Design Spline Trenches?

yep but only if you make a mistake on placing a mesh. that happens often enough, cause you need to care the Grid All the time if you place an Trench Mesh, cause they are forced to stay on an higher grid, to place some easily correctly. what i did, i tooked every mesh piece, placed the cover...
  8. Spaehling

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

good luck, hope you fixed the maya problems. :)
  9. Spaehling

Level Design Overhead Map Template (download)

Ah allright thanks. Allright, than i can be sure, to post the link here :D
  10. Spaehling

Level Design Optimizing Map Performance

You also can turn down the Shadow Map size. That helps to save massiv MB-Space on your map. Select the Mesh, press f4, turn on "override lightmass index" and turn it down. should be something like 64 or 32 standart. turn it down to 8, 4, 2. Helped me on stalag 13 really much. About this...
  11. Spaehling

Level Design Overhead Map Template (download)

Hey Guys, i wondering why we never had this thread. cause we all need it :D This template is NOT MADE BY ME. To be honest, i have no idea who made it. but i got it once from thor. Idk where he got it from. should be nice, cause that helps everyone with the tutorial, to get simillar and...
  12. Spaehling

Level Design [wip]

haha yeah kismet yes... looks like hell and it isnt :) and yeah the overhead map is always a pain :D got once a overhead map template from Thor. I do not know where i get i from, or if he made it. but he is a programmer and not an artist ^^, so iam not sure who mades it finally...
  13. Spaehling

Level Design Free Download BF 109, Mig 3U and Houses

Also added the sounds for the train. if you want to see how i moved the train, check out "Stalag 13". Only map where my train really "moves" :D
  14. Spaehling

hehe same. sounds are added to the first post :)
  15. Spaehling

sure, when iam back at home this day.
  16. Spaehling

hehe yeah. good luck with amg, looking forward to see nice stuff. Yeah of course you can change the Mig with the Mustang. Would be awesome to see!!. Just copy paste the dogfights from my maps and replace the models on the map with the mustang. only thing you need to do, is converting the plane...
  17. Spaehling

exactly. Sorry i can't really help with moveable spawnpoints. thats something for a progger. you should ask someone from AMG maybe. @Dziga Vertov yeah for sure, gonna add this to this download list. @Raven1986 thanks, but how you come on airplanes? my airplanes were not really spawned. only...
  18. Spaehling

Level Design Some noob questions.

yeah it is an old version of ue3. if i understand it correct, sooner or later you decide on which version you build your game and you stay on this version. and if someone updates the engine, its u (the devs) not the engine company.
  19. Spaehling

Hello Guys, the most of you know, that iam also not really active anymore inside the sdk. But maybe someone else can do something with my old meshes. feel free to use it and if you want to copy and paste the Dogfights, feel free to take it from my maps (Stalag, Train and Climbup) For the...
  20. Spaehling

Level Design Later, dudes

all the old growd is still on steam. so we see us sp