• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vapid

Cyber Revolt March 2019 Is Live! Final Change Log

Nice one, TWI. Looking good! I've not played in a while but I've been following progress and will play a game or two tonight. :)
  2. Vapid

Have you claimed your $5 Lunar Sale bonus yet?

I'm gonna save even more by just not buying anything.
  3. Vapid

Killing Floor 2 Second Twisted Christmas Beta Is Here

Hurry up and release it on the live build!
  4. Vapid

Killing Floor 2 Second Twisted Christmas Beta Is Here

What is the justification for the Tommy Gun still being a Commando weapon? And yes, I'm aware it was in KF1.
  5. Vapid

Tactics Best use of C4?

I often end up grabbing C4 as an afterthought, simply due to the price and weight available after I've chosen my main loadout. I'm never really sure how best to use them outside of a massive horde of zeds packed into a tight corridor, though. Rarely do I ever feel I've got my money's worth out...
  6. Vapid

Tactics 401 or 501 with Commando?

Yeah, the medic's +50% ammo perk is very useful for the .501, as the default 30 round mag is pretty harsh.
  7. Vapid

Twisted Christmas Beta Survey

Yoshiro Agree with much of the feedback re the Thompson. I would strongly suggest rebalancing it to be very powerful but fairly inaccurate (at least un-upgraded) and with good stopping power. Make it unique to the SWAT perk and stop trying to arbitrarily shoehorn it into being a Commando...
  8. Vapid

Gary wishes you a Seasons Beatings this holiday!

Do I look like I need a psychological evaluation?
  9. Vapid

Got kicked for playing Anton

Huh, why?
  10. Vapid

Tactics 401 or 501 with Commando?

I can't imagine the 501 is ever really worth it unless you're a high level medic. It's especially useful in Endless mod, but as a non-perk weapon it seems like it'd be a weird choice.
  11. Vapid

Tommy Gun, a Survivalist weapon?

What's the BattleAxe?
  12. Vapid

Maybe Survivalist doesn't need a complete re-work?

But wouldn't you prefer it was a unique perk with (ideally? potentially?) some unique weapons?
  13. Vapid

Anyone else finding some of the perks harder to get through a 2nd or 3rd time around?

I've got no problems with the prestige system, and it means you always have something to work towards. I just wish that every weapon had unique prestige skins. All I seem to have is skins for the scalpel and Medic pistol.
  14. Vapid

Anyone else finding some of the perks harder to get through a 2nd or 3rd time around?

If you're playing Medic, get the 501 ASAP and just keep using those grenades - the XP really mounts up. If you can try to get the last hit on bosses with one then you'll get a massive chunk of XP as well.
  15. Vapid

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

When are we getting the Boys anti-tank rifle? :D
  16. Vapid

What's the update released today?
  17. Vapid

Husk waves

Got massacred in another Husk wave on Endless yesterday - this time it was only on Hard. Much tougher than Skrake rounds.
  18. Vapid

Looking for Balance & Feedback

I'd be fine with the 501 having fewer grenades if it received a weight decrease and maybe a slight damage buff. The grenades are great - don't touch 'em.
  19. Vapid

Husk waves

Eurghh, seriously, these are seemingly impossible. I play Suicidal and generally don't have any problems unless I make obvious mistakes or occasionally get caught in a bad spot, but no matter how good my team is I am consistently unable to beat Husk waves - there's just too much fireball spam...
  20. Vapid

It's an SMG, not an assault rifle. It's a SWAT weapon.