• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

CWB 5 feedback

Good: - Graphics is very nice - Create spawn for your squad is nice feature - Squad system is better than in RO games - Firefights are nice (as in all RO games) Bad: - Sound is very strange - man running in a jungle should produce a lot of sound. I hear nothing except light footsteps...
  2. L

Thanks for S&D mode

Dear developers, I want to very thank you for this mod. This mod looks absolutely the same as I had it in mind. It is simple and effective. It is great fun to kill whole team of enemies by myself and win the round. It was hardly possible in any other game modes. Finally, my personal skill and...
  3. L

The way how Tripwire could earn some money

Hi all, This is not a suggestion for current RO2, but for next game of tripwire interactive. Recently I played tank arcade game called world of tanks. This game is not brilliant, but I believe it makes a lot of money. Also, there is another game called War Thunder - currently it is an air sym...
  4. L

Revive vs Respawn

I think revive is better than respawn. Just an idea: make respawn much longer, for example once in 1 minute. Add ability to everyone (not medic class) to revive any fallen comrade. If you was hit to incapacitated state - you see "respawn" button, which allows you to respawn in next reinforcement...
  5. L

Countdown

My favorite mode is Countdown, but unfortunately there are almost no servers with people playing it. Could people please tell why you are not playing Countdown and why potential players not coming to RO to play Countdown as well (there are many games which has similar to Countdown mode and...
  6. L

Map suggestion

I would like to suggest to have a modification of a few maps, which will have much smaller objectives. For example: In Grain Elevator first objective should be only 1 building in the middle. Second objective is only small room, where defenders are usually camping. Main thing is - size of an...
  7. L

Automatical Clanmatch feature

I want to be able to do the following: 1. Run the game (RO2) 2. Invite my friends to a clanwar room (inside game) 3. Choose a map, type of game, and settings (from combo box list - Relaxes Realism, Realistic, Hard Realism) 4. Choose if I want Rated or Unrated clanwar (training) 5. Press...
  8. L

Magical teleports in the middle of a battle

I hate these teleports in a countdown mode, while I'm fighting enemies defending my objective. This happens when objective is captured, while defenders are still fighting attackers. Attackers may have more numbers, but they may lurk in few rooms, not even trying to secure an objective. Having...
  9. L

Aiming with 2 eyes with open sights

When you aim with 2 eyes in real life - you have two pictures of aimed object, one with iron sight "overlay" and second - without. This gives you ability to see enemies, which are hidden by your weapon. We don't have stereo vision as a standart yet, so I came with question/suggestion: What if...
  10. L

Peripheral vision

Is it only me, who thinks it looks like radar cheat? How in real life your peripheral vision is able to detect enemy? In reality, your peripheral vision can detect movement and can guess color of an object. So suggestion is, to change peripheral markers to "peripheral vision line", which will...
  11. L

Situational Shouts

I would like to have more realistic communication/gameplay. I suggest to add 'situational shout' feature. You should be able to map a key for 'situational shout' feature, which will mean different shouts depends on situation. Let me show you some examples: - you are sprinting, charging to enemy...
  12. L

Why my friends are not playing RO

This is suggestion thread, so suggestion is to fix it. 1. They are not happy with teamwork. Its hard to rejoin your team, when someone die. Its hard to report enemy location and your current location. (Suggestion: implement optional 1 life per round mode) 2. They are not able to select a weapon...
  13. L

Weapons Choices or Role Choices (merged 7 times!)

Please implement different weapon selection system. If you have no uber fast pc, you will always play with "Strelok" rifle with no option to take sniper rifle, for example. Americas army has best weapon selection system atm. Would be nice to see something similar. Additionally: 1. Increase...