• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

RO2 Connection issue.

Hello, I'm sorry for creating such a thread, but I've become extremely desperate because I cannot play Red Orchestra/Rising Storm at all for weeks now. The problem is this: Everytime I try to connect to a server (any server), I'm stuck at the loading screen forever. I can see the soldier at...
  2. H

Sound Sound mod for killing floor.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this.Killing floor with manhunt soundtrack - YouTube To sum up, I replaced KF's music with the soundtrack of Manhunt 1, and I am very happy with the result (Carcer's a dump, KF's maps are dumps, so the Manhunt OST fits very well) and...
  3. H

Sound Trouble at extracting sounds.

Greetings fellow ROers. I have a question here, if anyone can help me out, it'd be very much appreciated. So, here goes. Is it possible to export RO 2's weapon sounds/music as WAVs or MP3s? I remember being able to do so in the first game, but with RO 2, I have been trying for a couple of days...